Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Browns vs Steelers; 11-15-2015

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Browns vs Steelers; 11-15-2015

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Um, so did anyone watch The Steelers vs Browns today??

-Big Ben; Best. Back-up. QB. Ever.

-Defense; Gave up way too many yards passing to Johnny Fuckball today.(Nearly 400.) Also, didn't put any pressure on him early on despite playing one of the worst O.L.s in The NFL. Eventually got to him for 6 sacks, though, and forced 3 turnovers. Also, didn't allow a single rushing yard when the day was over. None.

- I was disappointed we couldn't-wouldn't run more against the NFL's worst run D. Also, when they just stopped the Browns via T.O. early in the 4th and are up by 18, they should never have been liberally passing like they were down by 18. Cleveland INT. the pass and turned it into a TD. If this was a better team, that could've been the start of a comeback.

-Last and least, Jacoby Jones needs to go the fuck away. I would not have thought it was possible to have a worse KR/PR than Archer, but somehow that's what we've got. Now you know why a awful Chargers team got rid of him. He does nothing else but return kicks and punts, so he's just using up a roster space at this point. We already have enough of those. Bye, J.J. Go back to your loser friends in Baltimore.

Hall of Famer

Re: Browns vs Steelers; 11-15-2015

Postby isfry » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Steelers76 wrote:-Big Ben; Best. Back-up. QB. Ever.

Told ya, 76. :celebrate:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 pm

And, yes, I watched. Good game overall. Butler's bend but don't break works, against the likes of the Brownies, at least. Like you said, if they were a better team, maybe they rally when given some life at the end. I, for one, am glad to see Ben get the reps BEFORE the bye so that he's not quite as rusty going into Seattle in two weeks. Plus the Jest (sic) lost, as did the Raiders, so the Steelers are in the hunt. :suxfingers:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:29 pm

isfry wrote:And, yes, I watched. Good game overall. Butler's bend but don't break works, against the likes of the Brownies, at least. Like you said, if they were a better team, maybe they rally when given some life at the end. I, for one, am glad to see Ben get the reps BEFORE the bye so that he's not quite as rusty going into Seattle in two weeks. Plus the Jest (sic) lost, as did the Raiders, so the Steelers are in the hunt. :suxfingers:

Now just imagine if they hadn't given that Ravens game away. 7-3 would look a lot better than 6-4, and would put a stranglehold on 1 of the 2 wild card slots.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:58 am

Steelers76 wrote:Um, so did anyone watch The Steelers vs Browns today??

-Big Ben; Best. Back-up. QB. Ever.

-Defense; Gave up way too many yards passing to Johnny Fuckball today.(Nearly 400.) Also, didn't put any pressure on him early on despite playing one of the worst O.L.s in The NFL. Eventually got to him for 6 sacks, though, and forced 3 turnovers. Also, didn't allow a single rushing yard when the day was over. None.

- I was disappointed we couldn't-wouldn't run more against the NFL's worst run D. Also, when they just stopped the Browns via T.O. early in the 4th and are up by 18, they should never have been liberally passing like they were down by 18. Cleveland INT. the pass and turned it into a TD. If this was a better team, that could've been the start of a comeback.

-Last and least, Jacoby Jones needs to go the fuck away. I would not have thought it was possible to have a worse KR/PR than Archer, but somehow that's what we've got. Now you know why a awful Chargers team got rid of him. He does nothing else but return kicks and punts, so he's just using up a roster space at this point. We already have enough of those. Bye, J.J. Go back to your loser friends in Baltimore.

This site is dying...
Good game by Ben. They said he didn-t partecipate in the gameplan and he ran a lot of no huddle. Maybe that is why he played better

Defense. A lot of yards. But no points given. Giving 9 points will make you win 99% of the games. So good job.

Jacoby Jones... Dri Archer was 7th in kick returns in the league. That is above average. The problem is the new rules. If you start at the 25 yard line is a good return. 30 is a very good return. 35 or better is great. So... You either decide to never return your kicks and dress a couple of players that actually do something. Or you can just accept what I have written above. If our kicker returns it to the 35 you should be as happy as a 50 yard run/catch.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Ohio wrote:This site is dying...

Then go away.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:28 pm

"Then go away."

Return to Stillers Talk