Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Bungals Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Re: Stillers-Bungals Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby isfry » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:22 pm

I predict Ben is back for Seattle. We'll see...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:03 pm

And where he will lay an egg if past history is any indicator from the posts all over here. Though I hope not.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Well then I hope Ben's right when he said he won't rule himself out for this Sunday. He can afford to lay an egg against the brownies...

:sucope:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Happy Veteran's Day to any other vets out there. Sucks I have to work. :cry:

:cheers:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Thanks, SoCal and all the other vets, for your brave service to our great country.

:subngtowl:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Ben was at practice today, albeit with limited participation. They are talking about a creative plates in the insole of his cleat. He might just play THIS week...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:06 pm

I would rather he sit but be active (in the bullpen). If LJ struggles in the first half maybe you bring him. I was kind of looking forward to see what LJ does with the experience he is racking up. Have a great evening all.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Go Steelers.

I strongly urge all fellow veterans, active duty, police, security, or just basically any real American men to be vigilant. If you are capable of remaining armed at all times then do it. If there are sporting events in your community be aware and protect the innocent. Communicate with each other and protect our kids.

Young people - this is going to get worse before it gets better. I realize that you are young which inherently pulls you left, not to mention the fact that the liberal progressive media spins things in a way that it is not your fault, but look what's going on out there! Muslims and other terrorists have been trying to attack us long before even the first Bush was in office. The difference is that they have multiplied like roaches in an abandoned cheese factory and they have much better resources now. You should be asking yourself a lot of questions before you vote.

Older liberals over 40 - there is no hope for you. Get a job.

Go Steelers

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:44 am

I would make a wise crack about how I like the fact that the "Go Steelers" bookends make this relevant to this thread, but your post is relevant to every thread, SoCal. Go Steelers and go USA. Down with ISIS and down with the Brownies.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:Go Steelers.

I strongly urge all fellow veterans, active duty, police, security, or just basically any real American men to be vigilant. If you are capable of remaining armed at all times then do it. If there are sporting events in your community be aware and protect the innocent. Communicate with each other and protect our kids.

Young people - this is going to get worse before it gets better. I realize that you are young which inherently pulls you left, not to mention the fact that the liberal progressive media spins things in a way that it is not your fault, but look what's going on out there! Muslims and other terrorists have been trying to attack us long before even the first Bush was in office. The difference is that they have multiplied like roaches in an abandoned cheese factory and they have much better resources now. You should be asking yourself a lot of questions before you vote.

Go Steelers

Nice post SoCal and who knew you could wax so eloquent! Have you returned to watching the games in your favorite watering hole on the West Coast? I was going to say left coast, but changed my mind after your comment about the libs! ;)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:52 am

SoCal Stiller wrote:Go Steelers.

Go Steelers

You have totally lost your mind.

I hope more people realize what you wrote. This is insane. You are no different than this people, full of hate, that made this attacks.

I hope that somebody around you is able to talk you in some kind of help. You need it.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:38 am

"You are no different than this people, full of hate, that made this attacks.

I hope that somebody around you is able to talk you in some kind of help. You need it."
If you want to define hate as wanting to protect innocent people from the scum of the earth then it is YOU who needs help. I'm am the opposite of full of hate. I'm full of care and compassion and have been my whole life. I feel like I was put on this earth to protect people. It is people like you who are dangerous to this country by letting political correctness get in the way of common sense and public safety. You better hope there is someone like me there to save your sorry ass if any shit hits the fan in your community.

Good game Steelers. :subngtowl:

Here's an equation for you Ohio to help you understand the current state of our country...

(Complacency + Dependency) X Cheese = Democratic votes + Violence

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk