Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Awful QBs On Trash Teams Steelers Have Lost To Since 2012

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Awful QBs On Trash Teams Steelers Have Lost To Since 2012

Postby Steelers76 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:28 pm

I made the comment the other day here that the amount of trash teams the Steelers have lost to since 2012 under Tomlin keeps growing. Digging a little deeper on that statement, I went back and looked up just who the other teams signal callers were that beat The Steelers in the aforementioned time period. Well, here they are. Try to hold your laughter till the end;

-Matt Hasselback; Titans; 2012.

-Brandon Weedon. Browns; 2012.

-Jake Locker. Titans; 2013.

-Matt Cassel. Vikings; 2013.

-Terrelle Pryor. Raiders; 2013.

-Mike Glennon. Bucs; 2014.

-Bryan Hoyer. Browns; 2014.

-Michael Vick. Jets; 2014.

Of those 8 QBs mentioned, 5 are either 2nd or 3rd stringers on other teams in the league,(including our own who still remains on the roster because Tomlin's in love with him), 1 retired at a young age because he sucked so bad, and 1 has converted to WR because nobody wanted him as a QB.(Still hasn't found a team at his new position, though.) Only 1 of those 8 is a regular starting QB on an NFL Team, albeit one that is 2-5.

So there you have it. And there is probably a lot more since Tomlin became H.C. in 2007, but I don't have the energy or will to do it right now.

:supissed:

Hall of Famer

Re: Awful QBs On Trash Teams Steelers Have Lost To Since 201

Postby isfry » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Disgusting. Throw in the Rats and the Queefs this year and those 10 teams are a combined 43-98 over that span. (.438%) And we wanna talk about the playoffs Playoffs? Playoffs???

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:37 am

Inspired by 76's piece of research, I decided to make a similar list for the times Belichick's Patriots have been beaten by an inferior squad/QB in the last 5 years. Here it is:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Pommah wrote:Inspired by 76's piece of research, I decided to make a similar list for the times Belichick's Patriots have been beaten by an inferior squad/QB in the last 5 years. Here it is:

:suplusone:

Seriously, the only time off the top of my head I can remember them losing to trash teams or bad QBs is when they've wrapped up a 1 or 2 seed in the AFC Playoffs, and play their last game-last few games like the final contest of the pre-season. Must be nice.

Return to Stillers Talk