Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » I've got a feelin'....

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

I've got a feelin'....

Postby Pommah » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Pats score well into the 40's, maybe even into the 50's, in points on us first game.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: I've got a feelin'....

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:13 pm

I had a feeling in the other direction though. For some unexplainable reason I feel like the defense is going to play well in this game but the offense is going to let the team down. Please don't ask me to explain myself. Every time we think this team is going to get their collective asses whipped, they surprise us. The opposite is true against lesser opponents. Who the hell knows anymore?

:?

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:00 pm

I got a feelin' that Deebo is gonna lay a hurt on Brady. All the pent up frustration from all the bullshit fines and harassment he got from the league for PLAYING FUCKING FOOTBALL and this motherfucker gets a walk for cheating and destroying the evidence? Remember the scene in The Waterboy where Adam Sandler imagines the face of his nemesis on the QB? Harrison should be picturing Goodell on Brady's grill and let loose!!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:32 am

I hope you guys are right....I live in Pats land and have to put up with their shit. Would love nothing more than to beat them in their house but without Pouncey, Bell, Bryant we won't have enough firepower offensively, and the D will get worn down and shredded in the 3Q, in my estimation.

Looks like Ben should have hired his own lawyer like Brady did....go to a judge and say, "they got nothin'....I'll bet he would have won

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:39 pm

I guess it will come down to outscoring the Patriots... not very likely in the past is it?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Lots of news about the Patriots various methods of cheating this week. I suspected that in the AFC championship game a few years ago, the Patriots were completely stealing the Steelers defensive play calls. The play that caught my attention back then was the long reception Brady threw early in the game. Brady did not hesitate one bit. he took about a 5 step drop and threw the ball... turns out the Steeler coaches thought that same thing:

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nf ... e-cover-up

I wonder how'll they will cheat on Thursday.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:45 pm

I remember the bomb in '04 that broke the back of the Steelers.

LenSherwood wrote: The play that caught my attention back then was the long reception Brady threw early in the game. Brady did not hesitate one bit. he took about a 5 step drop and threw the ball... turns out the Steeler coaches thought that same thing:

How did the Pats know what the defensive call was? Easy. Billy Cowher hadn't changed the defensive signals all season long. The Pats went into Heinz on October 31 and got their asses handed to them in a Brady beat-down by a rookie QB. Yet they can come back two months later and own the Steelers?

So maybe the Pats cheated, but if you're going to be that stupid, you sort of deserve it, no?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby High5 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:06 pm

Im with Isfry , Deebo is foaming at the mouth for this game. I think the defense will be ready. Im hoping the Steeler offense doesn't struggle and play nervous. Butterflies will surely be flappin but Ben will settle the boys down and get a much needed win !! Go Steelers , just win baby !!

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:05 pm

MIKE AND MIKE.....one of them picked Steelers vs. Seahawks for THE GAME

Return to Stillers Talk