Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » T-Sleazle up to his old tricks

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

T-Sleazle up to his old tricks

Postby isfry » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Legal? Illegal? By the book? Outside the lines? I don't care how you read Thuggs' hit on Bradford yesterday. he was clearly knee-hunting on a guy who, as Thuggs himself pointed out, has had two knee surgeries. What a douchebag.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: T-Sleazle up to his old tricks

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:39 pm

It wasn't roughing the passer but it could have been called unnecessary roughness. Either way, Suggs is a piece of shit and I have a feeling he is going to get his sometime this season.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:46 pm

I agree it was within the rules of the read-option. It just seems that Thuggs already had it in his head to go after the QB's knee if he got a chance in that kind of situation. That suspicion was only reinforced by his quick retort after the game about playing a QB in the read option who has had two knee surgeries. I just hope I'm there when somebody targets HIS knee. Payback's a bitch.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby High5 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:11 pm

I actually didn't think the hit was that dirty. Thugs definitely shouldn't have went low like that but Ive seen way worse cheapshots from him. Sam Bradford will never survive with that offensive line the birds have.

Return to Stillers Talk