Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Landry must go....and other Preseason Issues

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Landry must go....and other Preseason Issues

Postby PalmerSucks » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:19 am

Landry must go....and other Preseason Issues has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Landry must go....and other Preseason Issues

Postby fred » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:52 am

Thanks for some update. Is Shamarko the next Curtis Brown? The safeties are very worrisome, especially with new D strategy. Still, though, the game is won or lost on the LofS. Was hoping to hear something on Walton. Do you think that Dupree might be effective playing an Aldon Smith role, I mean lining up on any OL and creating a mismatch. He has the frame to bull rush and the speed/quickness to employ other moves. His assets seem a dynamic Aaron Smith moreso than a James Harrison. Finally, ILB may not have to hit like Ray Lewis, and Shazier shows no, none, not at all big hitter...maybe he can borrow some football IQ from that chick guy.
Vince Williams is the Willie Stargell of this team. He hasn't seen the field yet, hopefully his missing link will make a difference?

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Much like the premature attacks on Jesse James, I am hopeful that the rumors of the death of this year's defense are exaggerated. Good article, palmer. Thanks for the wrap up. I agree that this weekend, albeit still preseason, may be a good test for our fledging D.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:20 pm

With starting WR's going down around the league, perhaps the Stillers should aggressively pursue a trade for quality DB's? The Steelers have a ton of good young WR's, many of whom may not even see the field this season.
:sufootballhelmet:

Return to Stillers Talk