Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Predictions Boys?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Predictions Boys?

Postby LenSherwood » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:33 pm

I haven't been this optimistic about the Steelers in years. Liked the draft. Liked the FA signings.. Like the emphasis on Db backs who can catch the damn ball. Offense has weapons. Like Munchak as O line coach. It was time for a new defensive coordinator.

12 and 4 is my prediction for this season.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Predictions Boys?

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:03 pm

I'm thinking 10-6 and barely winning the division over the Ratbirds via tiebreaker. After that, I have no idea. I really need a few weeks to see where this D is to have a better idea.

:suxfingers:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:20 pm

I agree with SCS. I'm thinking it's a down year for The AFCN as a whole like 2013 was, so I see the Steelers winning The Division again, albeit with a 10-6 or 9-7 mark.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:50 am

Stillers come back from the West Coast with their tails between their legs after a shellacking by Seattle, sporting a 5-6 record. Then they rip off 5 straight to finish 10-6, win the division in a 3-way tie breaker, win their wild card game, and then make Pats fans forever shut the fuck up with a lopsided 24-point margin win in Foxboro. Easy coast to AFC title and 7th super bowl win.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:59 am

Stillers split with Cincy and Balt, winning the home games and we sweep the Browns. At 10-0 their first losses will be back to back against the Squawks and Dolts. If we can beat the Donkeys on Dec 20 we are 12-4, if not, 11-5. Either way we win the North. I would love to join in Pommah's dream of trouncing the Cheats in the postseason, but Tom Shady and the Patsies aren't gonna make it out of the East this year. Look for retirement of texting tommy at the end of a disappointing playoff-less year in New England.

Return to Stillers Talk