Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Chickillo...and Other Early Camp Observations

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Chickillo...and Other Early Camp Observations

Postby PalmerSucks » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:05 am

Chickillo...and Other Early Camp Observations has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Practice Squad

Re: Chickillo...and Other Early Camp Observations

Postby SteelBranch » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 am

Excellent article! I hope Chickillo makes it, sounds like he's willing to do whatever it takes to make an impression. Maybe Dupree sees this and ratchets up his play as well.....I'm excited for the season to start....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Great article as usual. Does anyone have any info on how McCullers is doing? This guy could be a difference-maker if he can learn the little things.

Practice Squad

Postby sixringcircus » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:07 pm

New member and 1st post: I'm really excited about Chickillo. I wish some guys like Holliman had his kind of drive and heart. Sunday is a big chance for him to help carve out a roll on this team.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Holy shit. I don't remember ever being so excited for a meaningless football game. Here we go, Stillers!!

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Great article, by the way, Palmer. Nice wrap.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:15 pm

isfry wrote:Holy shit. I don't remember ever being so excited for a meaningless football game. Here we go, Stillers!!

:subngtowl:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:59 pm

One great thing about this site...short in gossip while adding relevant football conversation for those way outside Pittsburgh. Thanks for a real update, it is hard to wait for info. Really think Mr. LeBeau has been a monkey on T's back. Looking for a return to a D that can take someone's head off....

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:50 pm

I agree with you about Landry Jones. I've always thought the 3rd QB on the roster was a waste of space,(especially if the other QBs are healthy), and you now see more NFL teams keeping only 2 signal callers on their roster.

If Murphy or Gardner make the team in a "slash" or special teams role and Gradkowski is healthy, I'd def. deep six Jones. However, I still think he'll make the team if for no other reason than to justify management's taking him in the 4th round of the draft.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:31 am

Here's hoping the outlaw Jesse James got the dropsies out of his system. Jus sayin...

Return to Stillers Talk