Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » 2015 NFL Draft Steelers Review

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

2015 NFL Draft Steelers Review

Postby haven » Sat May 02, 2015 9:24 pm

2015 NFL Draft Steelers Review has been posted by Steel Haven at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: 2015 NFL Draft Steelers Review

Postby LenSherwood » Sun May 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Great job on the draft Steel Haven. Reading Stillers.com enables me to cut through the bullshit of other sources. Yeah... could this draft actually be a good one for a change?
I guess the only thing that might save the second round pick is that possibly he is tough. But with teams splitting out huge Tight Ends and WR's getting bigger and bigger... it might be a problem for him to deal with those monsters. Does seem to be a top line athlete though. I like the Dupree pick in that he is a man-sized OLB. Like I said, there is no way they are going 4-3 anytime soon... This means that they have 4 first round pick Linebackers. That math spells 3-4....

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Tue May 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Len you are right on. Hope was LeBeau might take the 3-4 with him. Drafting Dupree has changed my mind. See big possibility of reverting back to Ds of 05 and 08 with Dupree starring as Aaron Smith and Vince Williams as James Harrison. Dupree does not have to bulk up as he is naturally a big boy. And Williams, when he blitzed, seemed like a very formidable force last year.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Thu May 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Well, Aaron Smith was a DE. Bud is a OLB. Williams is a ILB and Harrison is a OLB. Just so you know.

Return to Stillers Talk