Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Forget Deflategate, LeGarrette-gate is on the way!

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Forget Deflategate, LeGarrette-gate is on the way!

Postby PalmerSucks » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:55 am

Forget Deflategate, LeGarrette-gate is on the way! has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Hall of Famer

Re: Forget Deflategate, LeGarrette-gate is on the way!

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:28 am

Fuckin A! I will add to the conspiracy. Not only did Blount plan on going back. He did his level best to corrupt LeVeon while he was here. So now there is not only Blount-Gate

There is BLUNT-Gate or Doobie-Gate! LeFuckhead's entire mission in Pittsburgh was nefarious. That is why he refused Porters admonishment - knowing that he had a good cover story to hide behind.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:05 pm

I read that article, too, and completely believe there was something up. I also completely believe that it violates the NFL's tampering rules. I also completely believe that NOTHING will be done about it. This all only gives me more reason to root for the Squawks today...

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Well, so far it looks like Belicheat's plan to sneak Blunt back into town aint workin out too good. 24-14 at the start of the 4th. hahahaha

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:16 pm

and just as I type the previous post, LeGarrette CUNT gets stopped for a loss on 3d and 1. Love it.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Alright, I just now got over the loss enough to post again. The only reason I am able to is because Sapp got busted and canned. Could not have happened to a better guy, right Steeler fans? Remember, you can put a turd in a tuxedo, but in the end it's still a turd.

:cheers:

Return to Stillers Talk