Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Bungals Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Greenhorned Rookie

Re: Stillers-Bungals Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby High5 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:48 pm

It's all good. Mill does what he does. I will be the first to admit, his knowledge of football is Im sure far beyond mine. I just get frustrated sometimes with his negativity. He's very hard on one of my favorite players ,Worilds. Yes , I know he's hard on every player, but I see things different then what he see's I guess.
Whatever, no biggy. I do still like to read his stuff.

Go Steelers , I feel a blowout coming up. Yup , dats right .....blowout. 34-17 Ya heard it here first. :yes: :sucope: :surockin: :subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:27 am

High5 wrote:It's all good. Mill does what he does. I will be the first to admit, his knowledge of football is Im sure far beyond mine. I just get frustrated sometimes with his negativity. He's very hard on one of my favorite players ,Worilds. Yes , I know he's hard on every player, but I see things different then what he see's I guess.
Whatever, no biggy. I do still like to read his stuff.

Go Steelers , I feel a blowout coming up. Yup , dats right .....blowout. 34-17 Ya heard it here first. :yes: :sucope: :surockin: :subngtowl:

Bipolar much? They will prescribe medication for that ya know.

:?

Practice Squad

Postby chucktownsteeler » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:50 am

mborz wrote:It really irks me that this team gave some half-assed efforts and ended up losing to the likes of the Jets and Buccaneers, which we now know cost them a bye, which we now know could have come in very handy if Bell isn't going to be ready to go by Saturday.

Could not agree more. Hopefully in the next decade or so Tomlin will realize not to take any opponent lightly and all games are important, even the ones in September and October.

Practice Squad

Postby chucktownsteeler » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:51 am

RetireCowher wrote:How do people read his crap? He-man homophobic slurs all over the page bookended by feeble, childish attempts at scatological humor? Is there even a single player on the roster Mill likes -- other than those who don't get much playing time and, because of that, afford him other angles of complaint? Jeez. I think I watched a completely different game.

Good luck through the playoffs. I'm done with this "Dong Blog".

Don't let the door hit 'ya.

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk