Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » CONGRATULATIONS

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

CONGRATULATIONS

Postby isfry » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Lost in all of our dissecting the past couple days is the obvious. Our team just ended a two year payoff drought, is going to the postseason, and still has a chance at a home game. I, for one, would like to extend my congratulations to the players and staff (and the Stiller faithful) for achieving the first goal of the year, getting in. Now it's goals 2, 3, and 4.

Win the division.
Get to the big show.
WIN IT ALL.

In an era of parity where nobody is guaranteed a shot at the playoffs, I want to take a moment to celebrate.

:sucope: :sucope: :sucope:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Postby Steelerssix » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:40 pm

You know isfry you are correct and though your goals are lofty they are not easily dismissed in this league of parity. I would like nothing more than replacing my Christmas green light in my driveway lamp post with the yellow one that has been tucked away. Sure beats all the purple ones I am sick of looking at here.
Also, Merry Christmas to everyone here on the board and the Stillers! :subngtowl:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:54 pm

All I wanted for Christmas is a seventh Lombardi.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby High5 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:30 am

Good thread. Very happy the way the Steelers are playing these last few weeks. Sure they lost some easy games but whatever this happens in the NFL. I think the entire coaching staff, all the way down to Porter, has done a terrific job at getting this team to play the way they're capable of. Seems like the Steelers are having alot of fun on the field, and in my eyes, thats what its all about.
I know the playoff road ahead isn't going to be easy, but I know the Steelers can beat anyone, anywhere if they continue to play Steeler football like they have lately.
Go Steelers , just win baby !!!
:sucope: :sucope: :subngtowl: :surockin: :cheers:

Return to Stillers Talk