Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Charles in Charge? Let Us Hope Not

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Charles in Charge? Let Us Hope Not

Postby PalmerSucks » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Charles in Charge? Let Us Hope Not has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Charles in Charge? Let Us Hope Not

Postby Steelerssix » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Just not feeling it against the Chiefs this week. Glad it is a home game, but our secondary is as porous as our southern border and Charles is a beast running. They also have a very capable tight end and of course as mentioned a stout defense. I have to think that the chiefs will play hard still sniffing the playoffs. I believe I read somewhere that if Stillers, Bungles, and Poes all win coupled with a Chargers loss to the niners and all 3 AFC North teams are in??? Wouldn't mind the Poes being out of the picture completely so everybody can put away the purple garbage down here. Poes have a cake schedule last 2 games. Bungles will have a tough time with Manning and will lose. I still think we limp in at 10-6 with a final win against the Bungles. But would love to see 11-5 although that would mean another god knows how many years with the current coaches.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:29 am

Would anyone bet the farm on this team against anyone--the Jets?

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 am

This writeup portrays the Chiefs like they have gone undefeated for the last few years. That aside, too much confidence is not good either. Chiefs do have Charles, they don't have 2 other Cs. The Steelers' other 2 Bs can make Chiefs play kechup at Heinz which they probably aren't as good at. Joking aside hoping VW has a big game, will Charles' speed leave him only on ST? If Mitchell any value at all to Steelers, this is his last chance.
Had a dream, LeBeau's new concept: 2 noses: 2 Big Macs, both in every play but not allowed to pursue so they can play every down. 4 ends with 2 rotation every 1st down: Worilds, Heyward, Tuitt, and Vince. Timmons a traditional MLB. Edge LB Shazier, Jones, and Spence, they can line up anywhere so LeBeau can still pull his rush from anywhere concept. Shazier could play Troy type or LB. 4-3.

Practice Squad

Postby PalmerSucks » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:52 am

fred wrote:This writeup portrays the Chiefs like they have gone undefeated for the last few years.

Gee, and here I thought one of the first things I wrote was:

The Chiefs come charging into Pittsburgh where they haven’t won in 30 years.

Must've been my imagination.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Well here we are. After missing the playoff's the last three years, our destiny is in our own hands. I still say all things being equal, it comes down to which Big Ben shows up! come out passing and don't stop. Get a decent lead then run the ball. It would be nice to win the division again. Beat the shit out of the chiefs and then the bungals and I will be impressed. Please come through Ben!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:22 am

If they shit the bed against these 2 teams left on the schedule and miss the playoffs, they need to show Momlin and the front office idiots the door. I don't know how many more seasons of mediocre performance this organization can withstand...

The political correct BULLSHIT of tolerating poor performance in the name of E.E.O.C. is destroying this team, the United States, and the World in general.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:28 am

I just want to personally "thank" PalmerSucks for getting the theme song to "Charles in Charge" stuck in my head for the last three days...

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:56 am

Also, while KC's pass D may be good, they rank close to the bottom in run D. Maybe this is a game for the O-line to take over early. Run Bell to set up the pass? Also, if Troy sits I assume it will be Bitchell and Clark. Any chance Sharko gets a crack at safety?

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Dear Charles;
That is the last time we leave you in charge. You're fired.
-The Mgmt.

Return to Stillers Talk