Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » The Dick Report (Week 12, after loss to New Orleans)

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

The Dick Report (Week 12, after loss to New Orleans)

Postby StillMill » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:16 pm

The Dick Report (Week 12, after loss to New Orleans) has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Practice Squad

Re: The Dick Report (Week 12, after loss to New Orleans)

Postby press » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Brilliant post. I have been on to Leblows for decades.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Visit a coupla other Steeler sites and it is exactly as you say: blowhards defending Le beau with the same cliches that we have heard for years. Any comment otherwise yields the usual 'you obviously know nothing about football' replies from them. While I don't hate LeBeau, I do hate his wishbone defense. And T is risking his career if he doesn't find the courage to send LeBeau AND his 2 other mouseketeers Mitchell and Butthead down to Phoenix. Thanks for the courage to lay it out, as this maybe his worst D ever.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi. Just my impression of our once great team. Our defense sucks. Main reason, NO PASS RUSH. We hardly put any pressure on a opposing QB. This makes an already half ass secondary even more ineffective. There are two ways to win a game. Keep the other team from scoring or score s bunch of points yourself. What I'm still trying to figure out is why our "HOF, elite 100 million dollar" QB plays like Branden Weeden half the time. Ben has been playing half ass inconsistent for the last 3 or 4 years. The Stillers are going to resign and give this guy another huge contract? Han't all the excuses for his play been used up by now? QB play is what makes or breaks a team. Another big disappointing season. :(

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:45 am

Look, if you're gonna win money in Las Vegas, a lot of money, you can never guarantee that your team will win a football game. But you sure as hell can guarantee that your team will lose one, provided, that is, that you have a guy like Le Blow around. To that end Dickie Boy is exactly what the Rooneys want and he can coach forever as far as they're concerned. That evil family couldn't give a rats ass what you or I or any other loyal suckers, oops I mean fans, want. Especially so with a fucking lawyer at the helm.

Practice Squad

Postby chucktownsteeler » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:14 pm

That's why I love this site. The truth is the truth. I don't follow the Pittsburgh Lebeaus, I follow the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The ball washers of the other sites (K-Boy and "Neil I eat boy's bananas") feel somehow they are vastly superior intellectually to everyone when they defend this dog-shit coaching staff. As the saying goes, show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Great site, keep it up!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby SteelPower » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 am

I am glad I am not the only one that thinks that way Coke Oven :lol:

Return to Stillers Talk