Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Brownies: Is the Rivalry Back?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Stillers-Brownies: Is the Rivalry Back?

Postby PalmerSucks » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Stillers-Brownies: Is the Rivalry Back? has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stillers-Brownies: Is the Rivalry Back?

Postby SoCal Stiller » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:44 am

I'm hoping Cleveland fans are so excited that one of them runs out on to the field. I would pay anything to see Harrison body slam another goofy, chubby, Clowns fan to the ground. Epic!

:cheers:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Way before NFL ticket, used to have to go to a Brownies bar here out west if I wanted to watch the Steelers. Truly disappointed when they became the Cravens. It would be great to see them become a force again in Cleveland. Only because the smoothest way to win another SB is to play in a tough division.
One memory from the 1st game this year was Shazier shooting the gap behind the Cleveland line. I thought the back was Tate but that might be mistaken. The problem on the play was that Shazaam just bounced off the runner and he had to be clawed down by our number 1 draft choice. Seemingly a good play since the runner was taken down behind the LoS. My thoughts, though, were this guy aint no Jack Lambert. However, it has seemed that Shazier has improved each game until injury. Hopefully that can continue. Meanwhile one might imagine Vince Williams playing a huge role if the rivalry were to actually intensify again. He seems like a possible Lambert/Ray Lewis combo type of LB.
Excellent article.

Practice Squad

Postby chucktownsteeler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:22 pm

I think the shit stains could have given us a battle had their defense not been as banged up. Still going to be a slobber-knocker and probably a 3-point win for the Stillers.

If the puffer Gordon hadn't been suspended for the season things may have been better for the stains. However, they are drafting better and have another 2 #1 picks in next yeas draft.

Couple this with their rise and Tomlin, Old Man Dick, and Haley's vomit offense this series is tightening up.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Embarrassing.
Shit show.
Fire Tomlin.
Fire LeBeau.
When did the Browns draft Johnny fucking Unitas?
I have better things to do on Sunday morning than waste my time watching a bunch of undisciplined assholes who don't take their job seriously.
If I performed half as poorly as these schmucks I WOULD BE FIRED. IMMEDIATELY.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:16 pm

It's not a rivalry now because the Steelers SUCK.

Return to Stillers Talk