Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Mike Tomlin, aka The Substitute Teacher

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Mike Tomlin, aka The Substitute Teacher

Postby PalmerSucks » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:17 am

Mike Tomlin, aka The Substitute Teacher has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Mike Tomlin, aka The Substitute Teacher

Postby SoCal Stiller » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:45 am

I think it's about damn time he feels more widespread heat. Now that his bullshit is exposed on a national level, maybe he will make some changes in himself and the team. There is enough talent on this roster to make the playoffs but nobody with enough leadership to guide them there. We may be hearing calls for Munchak by season's end.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby fred » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Solution: put hat on McKullers. Win defensive LoS. All troubles turn into laughs. Realize that LeBeau is dislexic and when he thinks 3-4, he really means 4-3. If that is too complex a D for him to understand then bench him and let a rookie like Carnell give it a shot.
Mr. LeBeau's D cannot get any worse than letting Hoyer, Flacco, Anderson, and Glennon ravage his warriors.
All bs aside, we are getting whipped on the D LoS. When that happens even Jack Lambert looks bad. Simplify 3-4 to 4-3. Everyone has played that since peewee and knows how to play it... we also need to get production out of the rookies., that IS NOT A CHOICE. In todays salary cap you MUST.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Solution: allow the carnage to run unabated until this rabble disintegrates - the prayer is that the Rooney Era comes to an end. Miracle of miracles would be a seed that sprouts anew - and that a different owner and culture grows from the rubble

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 pm

I will add : FUCK Tomlin

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Go Cowboys!!!

Practice Squad

Postby chucktownsteeler » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:10 am

Article, sad but true. My friend went to the game in Oakland and had close seats. He stated a long time ago that the players (i.e. Ike, etc.) really have no respect or interaction with Tomlin. That was the feeling he got from the sidelines.

Tomlin is a figure head for the "Rooney Rule". Nothing more, nothing less.

Return to Stillers Talk