Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Sucaneers Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Stillers-Sucaneers Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby StillMill » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:16 am

Stillers-Sucaneers Postgame Analysis and Grades has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Practice Squad

Re: Stillers-Sucaneers Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby bringbackcowher » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:26 am

Tomlin needs to be fired! This team lacks no discipline. I'm tired of hearing his same old bullshit of holding people accountable and we will address it! Tomlin is totally clueless just standing on the sidelines stone faced. Since he has become coach we are the most penalized team in the NFL. Start benching players for their selfish actions that are hurting this team. You can't tell me we can't find a player who can cover half as good as Cortez Allen, he is totally as clueless out there as Dumblin! We the fans are tired of this unacceptable play and deserve a better product since we are the ones paying your salaries.

Practice Squad

Postby chucktownsteeler » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Couldn't agree more, but it appears the "powers that be" in charge of the Steelers just don't give a fuck. Maybe when Heintz Field is 3/4 empty they will.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:07 pm

The Succaneers scored a touchdown on their opening possession of the first and second half, keeping alive a streak in which the opponent has scored either a touchdown (5) or field goal (3) at the start of every half this season.

This stat is stupefying. It goes to show how predictable Dick's D is now. Teams can easily script plays because they know Dick's tendencies. The second to last drive of the game by the Yucs was painful to watch, 12 plays 61 yards eating up over 5 minutes of clock and flipping the field.

Watching Tomlin standing on the sideline, staring up at the replay screen like a deer caught in the headlights, you can just tell there is little going on upstairs. He's a cheerleader first, fist pumping and glad handing when things go well, looking shell shocked when things turn to shit. We've watched for years now how this team makes few if any adjustments in game. I think that's why guys don't get benched when they commit penalties like Bell or get needed help when they are abused over and over like Beachum or Allen.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Tomlin's a turd. That's the plain and simple truth. As a matter of fact from now on his new name is Turd Tomlin.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:25 am

Accurate assessment as usual. Looks to me like there is wholesale carnage. I do think there is some talent young and older that eschews the fate they have been assigned

What we have here is the continued malaise of an organization that went off the rails when Danny the Castle dweller began licking Hussein Obamas anal orifice

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:47 am

51 points combined The Defense has given up to lowly Cleveland and Tampa Bay. At Home.

LeBeau needs to be forced to retire like they did with Aryans, only I gurantee you this works out a LOT better than that did.

Stop living in the fucking past and giving coaches free rides because of what happened then.

If The Pens did it with Bylsma and their G.M. Ray Shero, both of whom brought the franchise their 3rd Stanley Cup 5 years ago, then it's time this organization did it with Tomlin, LeBeau, and Colbert. Enough is enough.

Return to Stillers Talk