Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » LeBeau

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

LeBeau

Postby JoshBroski » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:37 pm

This defense is just plain awful. LeBeau's scheme is not working with our personnel. I feel bad Gay gave up the last TD because he is clearly our best corner. Harrison was getting bullied out there. Moats looked lost. Troy is done.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: LeBeau

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:45 pm

He has proven since 2011, if not earlier, that the game has passed him by.

He, and this entire coaching staff, need to go.

And I don't give a FUCK about "The Steeler Way" and this notion that every coach they hire is going to be here a minimum of 20 years. That's so short sited and simple minded, I don't know where to start.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Lil Rooney who is now the President isn't like his Dad and Grandpa. He wants the revenue from playoffs and another year without them and Tomlin's ass may be gone.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:05 pm

LenSherwood wrote:Lil Rooney who is now the President isn't like his Dad and Grandpa. He wants the revenue from playoffs and another year without them and Tomlin's ass may be gone.

Not saying you're wrong, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope you are right, though.

Practice Squad

Postby pittpete » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:10 pm

LeBeau must be referred to as Mr. Cushion from here on out.
1 sack and 1 turnover on a busted play.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby LambertoCincoOcho » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:02 am

The Steelers new head coach is already on board my stiller brethren his nameth is Munchack :yes:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:52 pm

LambertoCincoOcho wrote:The Steelers new head coach is already on board my stiller brethren his nameth is Munchack :yes:

I was saying the exact same thing and you may be right.

As far as THIS season goes because there is no way in hell Tomlin is fired before it ends..... I think all of the controversy surrounding Tomlin this week may end up doing him a ton of good. He made himself look like a total dick in the pregame interview, then his players follow that up by acting like a bunch of damn fools and losing to the worst team in the league. I think this is the crossroads for his career right now. He either learns from it and starts holding players accountable, or it will spiral out of control until ultimately he is replaced. There is enough talent on this roster to go far in a league full of parody and an easy schedule, but it's getting tougher each week to think this team and coach is anything other than a bunch underachieving clowns. Prove us wrong Tomlin. The season is still young.

Practice Squad

Postby chucktownsteeler » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:11 am

LambertoCincoOcho wrote:The Steelers new head coach is already on board my stiller brethren his nameth is Munchack :yes:

I hope you are right.

Return to Stillers Talk