Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby StillMill » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:12 am

Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:11 am

As I watched the 3rd and 4th quarter assbeating that the defense went through, I could already envision what Still-Mill's postgame analysis and grades report would look like.

I cannot even begin to understand how this defense could allow this.

Even in this current league that only permits the slowing down of scoring and not stopping scoring, this defense cannot even slow scores down.

Practice Squad

Postby StillBuda » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:07 am

Thanks for putting up the analysis Mill. Thanks too to whoever fixed the login and registration, I was wondering when we would get to post again!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Jeezus is this site intent on driving everyone away or what. I know its free but it seemed like months where nobody could post. Mill's analysis is still worth it though

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Holy shit!!! You guys are alive!!! I was worried sick. Haha.
Seriously, though, nice to be able to vent again. I agree with everything Mill said. What an embarrassing assfuck. I was screaming at my TV when Ben "audibled" to an obvious draw play to Blount on 3d and 1. If I can see it from my sofa in California you can be damn sure the Cleveland D saw it coming. Not to mention that's an asinine formation for that back on that down anyway. Let's hope our defense got their asses chewed out by JP after that slop fest.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 pm

p.s. where's the fucking adjustment from OC, DC or HC as the game starts slipping away in the 3Q? Cleveland clearly went into the locker room and saw what they were doing wasn't working on offense and what they were doing on defense wasn't stopping Pitt. So what did they do? They made adjustments.
They came out in the 3Q in basically the hurry up and, more or less, stayed in it for the duration of the game. Which brings to mind the question, wasn't that supposed to be what Haley and Ben were so excited about coming into this season? Not one hurry up offense by Pitt that I recall, not even to change the pace. I made the mistake of turning to my buddy at halftime and pointing out that Haley had actually done a passable job of play calling in the first half. (Not one bubble screen.) I guess I spoke too soon because he quickly went into a Cowher-esque shell immediately after the 2H kickoff. At least Cowher waited 'til the 4Q.
In addition, even as Cleveland was GASHING us for chunks of yards with a bunch of nobodies and never-heard-of-'ems, no "creative" schemes on D to offset the obvious package change by Cleveland. Other than the fake punt (which I actually liked) I didn't see one bit of "coaching" going on in any phase of the second half.
What gives?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:28 am

I'm at the point where I don't even blame Dullard Dick anymore. If The Steelers braintrust, from Dumblin all the way to The Rooney's, see fit to drag him out from the mothballs every year based on nothing but the distant past, then they deserve what they get.

But I'm beyond sick and tired of the "impartial" sports media here,(with the exception of Mark Madden, who did call LeBeau out to retire if this was the best he could do anymore), that treat him like an untouchable mafia don. Edmond Nelson; I'm talking to you especially, you fucking brain dead clod. Same with bobblehead Bob Pompeani. That's why I'll always love coming here to read the truth, and not what some court jester "journalist" who bows to The Rooney's sickening tripe. :sufu:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Still Peon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:30 am

StillBuda wrote:Thanks too to whoever fixed the login and registration

:lol: I gotta admit, it was pretty funny when there was no way to login OR even tell someone at Stillers that I couldn't. All in all, a classic self-created information blackout.......I'm trying not to laugh too hard.

Return to Stillers Talk