Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Sam pick ? Feelings ?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Sam pick ? Feelings ?

Postby Ohio » Sun May 11, 2014 9:12 am

How did you feel at the Mizzou LB pick ?

I mean... I was watching NFL Network.

They were saying he wasn't going to be drafted.

Then St. Louis made the pick. Well, actually, it should have been easy to predict. I mean the guy played at Missouri... It is very easy that the NFL made a phone call to the Rams. It was a compensatory 7th round pick. The League needed this guy to be picked somehow. It wouldn't have been the same thing to go undrafted in this case.

The only problem I had was when they actually showed his reaction...

There is a video on the net. It starts well... He is at the phone, about to cry... Then, out of nowhere, his "boyfriend" makes some sensual touchings on his arm. That started to be disgusting. Even more when they kissed. I'm not racist. I have plenty of gay friends. But none of them are this type of gay. I would say the same thing if they were heterosexuals. I mean... It looked like they were showing off. It wasn't spontaneus or natural. If you look around them two the rest of the family are standing at a "safe" distance. It was like a "us against the world" thing.

What are your feelings ?

I admire the Rams to have made the pick. Even if wasn't 100% their pick.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Sam pick ? Feelings ?

Postby Steelers76 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:18 am

I think the media needs to quit making a big fucking deal out of this and stop rewarding someone because of their sexual preference, which is what is happening here.

And If I were in Mr. Sam's shoes, I would say this loud and clear, and not let these P.C. pukes manipulate me like that.

Hall of Famer

Re: Sam pick ? Feelings ?

Postby isfry » Tue May 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Steelers76 wrote:I think the media needs to quit making a big fucking deal out of this and stop rewarding someone because of their sexual preference, which is what is happening here.

Agreed.

Return to Stillers Talk