Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Seriously?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Seriously?

Postby isfry » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:43 pm

I didn't even open this file, but I felt compelled to paste the link here and see how many people are as offended and enraged by this kind of shit as I am. Really? We go 8-8 and lose the north to the fucking Bungles and miss the playoffs...AGAIN, and the organization has the unmitigated gall to foist this self-congratulatory bullshit on us? I want to start a petition to the team to get this shit removed from the team's OFFICIAL SITE as it is clearly at odds with what Steelers football is supposed to be about and what our supposed "leader", Coach Tomlin, specifically outlawed earlier this year...or so I thought. Short memories, I guess.

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio ... 3ec923f18c

Hall of Famer

Re: Seriously?

Postby isfry » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:47 pm

...check that, I have now viewed the parade of idiocy on the link. It's worse than I thought. I am embarrassed for the team and for all of the fans.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 pm

I so hate the TD dance and celebration. Flip the ball to the ref and line up for the extra point. Act like you've been there before and its totally casual. That's the best "in your face' you can do to the other team.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Still Peon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 am

This was about as entertaining as popping a zit on my ass........such a meaningless accomplishment.

Pommah wrote:Flip the ball to the ref and line up for the extra point. Act like you've been there before and its totally casual.

It's too bad this very attitude totally disqualifies Heath Miller from placing in this video, right?

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:18 pm

TD celebrations when your team is below the .500 mark all season long shouldn't even happen. Hand the ball to the ref, and get back to the sideline. I hate all of the celebration crap after a simple tackle, or 1st down too. Hand the ball to the ref, and get back to the huddle...

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Ed Burns wrote:TD celebrations when your team is below the .500 mark all season long shouldn't even happen. Hand the ball to the ref, and get back to the sideline. I hate all of the celebration crap after a simple tackle, or 1st down too. Hand the ball to the ref, and get back to the huddle...

amen, brother. amen. :suplusone:

Return to Stillers Talk