Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Public Poll

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Public Poll

Postby Ohio » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 am

A new public poll has been published. Give a look > http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/ ... al_102.pdf

I just was was very curious to find out that :

-Republicans like more Tim Tebow ( How ?)
-Republicans do not like Cam Newton ( Is it about race or football ? )
-Republicans do not think that the Redskins should change name ( either do I for this matter...)
- Those who voted Obama like the Bears more... ( ahahahaha )

Let's see what the political guy on this site think about it...

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Public Poll

Postby Pommah » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:07 pm

I'll bite Ohio. Never voted for a Dem in my life.

1. Like Tim Tebow, but never to the level of his fans. Go play QB in Canada or TE in the NFL. You can't play the Steelers every game.

2. I like Cam. Seems he's finally got his head on straight. Got a good coach, too. Hey, weren't we considering Rivera once upon a time?

3. If they change it to Rednecks, I would become a fan. All the cheerleaders could wear Daisy Duke outfits. Fans could call themselves "Bubba's" after the beer can-holding, fat balding middle aged t-shirt/plumber pants wearing middle aged guy they use as a mascot. Think how many hats you would sell. But I guess that would be racist.

4. Did not vote for O'bama as I am anti-Irish. Like da Bearss okay, but I am a closet Packer admirer.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 am

Thats interesting - I also heard a poll that compared booze preferences - Libs like Vodka and Conservatives like whiskey. Libs like cars and conservatives like trucks. etc etc. What I get from that is libs tend to be sissies and Conservatives tend to be more manly

Anyways - twice this year I watched Cameron Newton pissing around and chatting during the national anthem - On the other hand - I watched RG3 stand at full respect and attention. So Cam can go to hell.

I like the Broncos because Elway is a good conservative and Peyton is a model citizen. Peyton Manning is a CLASS act. But the rest of Colorado can go smoke bongs and go to hell with Cam. Love Jerry Jones. He is a free market capitalist (and funny as all get out)

I wish like hell that Robert Kraft and Dan Rooney would just trade teams. That way a good honest football man would be in Pittsburgh and The brie eating commie castle dweller would be a little closer to Ireland

Hope that helps

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:28 am

PGH, what's it mean if you all you drink is beer? I can't handle the hard stuff anymore. And never cared for wine. Didn't know Cam was disrespectful to that flag, that's not good, I thought he was putting that stuff behind him. The Panthers going 12-4 seemed very much a result of him maturing.

Talk about funny - Peyton is funny. And not so sure you would like Kraft as much as you think you would. I am not predicting great things for that club when Brady and Bellichick move on.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:33 pm

"Thats interesting - I also heard a poll that compared booze preferences - Libs like Vodka and Conservatives like whiskey. Libs like cars and conservatives like trucks. etc etc. What I get from that is libs tend to be sissies and Conservatives tend to be more manly"

Now that's some funny shit right there. That is the best post I've read in a long, long time. PG is one of the biggest reasons I love this site!
:surockin:

I would love to hang out and have a whiskey with PG, but I'm with Pommah and only drink beer. I think that makes us both rednecks; which are basically conservatives who spend more time outside than white collar conservatives. I like it outside.
:cheers:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:34 pm

I would accept changing the name from redskins to injuns. Otherwise leave it the fuck alone and tell the PC police to go suck Pajama Boys dick. The poll didnt mention beer but it did say white wine was liberal and red wine was conservative (or was it the other way around?) Peyton is a hoot in commercials. Kraft would be an immense improvement over fuckface Rooney. See - Rooney would be able to go kiss Obama ass up there in Beantown. Meanwhile Kraft would instill conservative free market approach in the Burgh. Its a win win

yeah - beer is redneck imo SoCal - long as its iron city or rolling Rock

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:45 pm

PGH, Kraft hangs with all the many libs we have up here. Had a chance to endorse Scott Brown and did not. And don't forget, he earned his money the old fashioned way, he married it.

Rolling Rock - remember when they took that local brew national, starting running ads on TV about "mountain spring water" or some such crap? Well my family is from Latrobe and I have seen the creek where they got the water and that stuff is brown as shit.

Return to Stillers Talk