Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » MFing Referees and the rules committee

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

MFing Referees and the rules committee

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:53 am

As the year 2013 mercifully slips away I am motivated to comment on my most hated group of villians. The MFing zebras. This collection of Tim Burton like stiffs has drawn my rage like no other cast of culprits - save perhaps Dan Rooney and his ilk of Obama rectum sniffing gluteus maximus smoochers.

Last year Melon Head Mike Turica blasted the scab refs on national TV as they bravely called games while the asshole zebra union carried picket signs demanding more for less. This year we saw without a shadow of a doubt that the replacement refs were in actuality MOTHERFUCKING SUPERIOR to this hideous gang of zebras currently in place. For that I demend the immediate tarring and feathering og Mike Melon Head Turica - but I digress

As we all witnessed in horror this year - the NFL referee clan made it their mission statement to ruin the 2013 NFL. And ruin it they did. These assholes fucked up practically every game in all 17 weeks of play. I want these motherfuckers shipped off to Sochi so they can raise placards for USSR skaters and eat Borscht while Adolf Goodel gets his nuts crushed by the rules committee. First thing I will vent my outraged spleen on. NON REVIEW ABLE plays - THERE IS NO SUCH MOTHERFUCKING THING!!! At least there should not be. As long as these assholes show that they are incapable of observing what happens on the field EVERY MOTHERFUCKING THING should be reviewable

And WHO should make this happen I ask you? Why - our own dearly loved buffoon Mike Dumblin. When he "goes to the lab" this winter - he had better get this done. Lord knows he is not making any other meaningful contributions to pro football.

Oh yeah I have one last message "Dear Mike Melon Head Turica - FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!"

Grizzled Veteran

Re: MFing Referees and the rules committee

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:18 am

WOW... L.O.L. :lol:

Hall of Famer

Re: MFing Referees and the rules committee

Postby PGHeaven » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:21 am

I am ecstatic that the Chiefs are out. I am disappointed though - that they didnt lose 84-0

I want to see the NFLRA paraded in front of a motherfucking firing squad along with Roger Goodell and Mike melon Head Turica

Return to Stillers Talk