Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Fluke-O the "elite" QB

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

Fluke-O the "elite" QB

Postby isfry » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:48 am

Hey, what happenened to EDREED20? I thought he was gonna educate us on Fluke-O's elite status down the stretch.

Week 15? No TD's against the 26th ranked pass D but he did kick 6 FG's to squeak by the spiraling train wreck that (was) the Lions. Way to show your eliteness on the grand stage of MNF in December for the playoff push, Joe.

Week 16? No TDs and 2 INTs against the 18th ranked pass D in what just about amounted to a must win AT HOME. Way to separate yourself from the pack, Mr. 120.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Fluke-O the "elite" QB

Postby Ohio » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:06 pm

isfry wrote:Hey, what happenened to EDREED20? I thought he was gonna educate us on Fluke-O's elite status down the stretch.

Week 15? No TD's against the 26th ranked pass D but he did kick 6 FG's to squeak by the spiraling train wreck that (was) the Lions. Way to show your eliteness on the grand stage of MNF in December for the playoff push, Joe.

Week 16? No TDs and 2 INTs against the 18th ranked pass D in what just about amounted to a must win AT HOME. Way to separate yourself from the pack, Mr. 120.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahah

Come on man. It's Holiday Season. Let's Wish Flucco and the Ratbirds another 15 years together.

I just hope that Harbaugh takes the Texas job. ahahahaahh

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:32 pm

I think its the other harbaugh who is up for the Tejas job. I did see one story suggesting Tomlin as a candidate....wouldn't that be a great way out.

Head coach of texas has got to be the best coaching job imaginable. Maybe even more money than most NFL coaches, sof-tee schedule, immense recruiting area, cool town and warm weather. Probably even more forgiveness for not winning than in NFL. Tomlin should take it!!!!!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Pommah wrote:I think its the other harbaugh who is up for the Tejas job. I did see one story suggesting Tomlin as a candidate....wouldn't that be a great way out.

Head coach of texas has got to be the best coaching job imaginable. Maybe even more money than most NFL coaches, sof-tee schedule, immense recruiting area, cool town and warm weather. Probably even more forgiveness for not winning than in NFL. Tomlin should take it!!!!!!

Texas job should be the best available this offseason. But there is no way that a SB winning coach goes there. Not even a coach that has been to the SB. I mean... Come on man... You are with the Ravens... or Steelers or 49ers... And you are "competing"... It's very hard to expect somebody pull a Saban and walk away... Unless... You are Nick Saban... A College Football Legend.

I think the Longhorns should hire the HC of Texas Tech... I know I would love him...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Ohio I was just dreaming....as I have mentioned in a previous thread, if Tomlin went on the market numerous Billionaire owners would trip over their dicks trying to hire him, and would pay him the big bucks. Colleges almost always hire an up-and-comer from a lower tier school because they're still hungry

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Pommah wrote:Ohio I was just dreaming....as I have mentioned in a previous thread, if Tomlin went on the market numerous Billionaire owners would trip over their dicks trying to hire him, and would pay him the big bucks. Colleges almost always hire an up-and-comer from a lower tier school because they're still hungry

Pommah I am sure as you that the moment we let Tomlin go he takes quickly another job as head coach. No doubt.

I sure hope that we can see his future somewhere else sooner rather than later...

Practice Squad

Postby Matthew1516 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Tomlin is not going anywhere. If we lose the season ender to the Browns and have a losing record next season, then it might be the end for him. But two 8-8 records in a row is not going to impact his tenure. I think he has done an awful job this year, but 2 Super Bowl appearances and several playoff appearances will not be overlooked. He would probably admit that this has not been his best season as a coach. But maybe we sneak into the playoffs and make a little run, and all will be forgiven. I do think that if we make the playoffs somehow, we can beat Indy or Cinci on the road in the first round. But New England or Denver on the road is too much to ask from this team this year.

Return to Stillers Talk