Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Ravens Postgame Analysis & Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Re: Stillers-Ravens Postgame Analysis & Grades

Postby Still Peon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:37 pm

StillMill wrote:Woodley: Once again, the $61M He-Man sat out with a sore vagina, er, calf. F-

I guess I'm kinda puzzled by the Fs that Woodendork has been getting the past couplea' weeks. I'd have to think he should be getting As for staying off the field. I know I've been happy as hell about him riding pine.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:10 am

The D allowed the 29th ranked offense in The NFL to score on 6 of 7 times they had the ball??

Wow, that's terrible, and more proof LeBeau needs to finally retire at the end of the season.....

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:06 pm

On the bright side, the defense kept them out of the end zone for the last 3/4 of the game, forcing them to settle for five FG's. On the offensive side, the Steelers scored three red zone touchdowns against the previously #1 ranked red zone defense. I smell a championship...

Practice Squad

Postby rpbncb » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Tomlin was lying at press conference. Running scared like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Mr. Tomlin needs to quit using BIG words that he has no idea what they mean, cause it only confirms what we already know. You're a moron!! Just can't get your team motivated to play. Can't make in game adjustments. Total lack of recognizing talent. Lack of conditioning and accountability by his players. Let's not even talk clock management. All I can say is the Rooney's must be senile to continue with this guy just to prove a point. Until Dumb-lin leaves, the Steelers will be mediocre at best. And yes, I bleed black and gold!!!

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk