Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Pryor Could've Been A Steeler?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Pryor Could've Been A Steeler?

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 pm

This past Wed., Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor said that Tomlin wanted to take him in The Supplemental 2011 Draft, but Pryor declined citing a need to get out of the area due to "distractions."

Assuming this is all true, and I have no reason to think it isn't, you really have to wonder what Tomlin was thinking here. Pryor in no way is good enough at the position to supplant Big Ben as Starter, so he would've just drafted him to be No. 7's back-up for the next several years until Ben retired?? Unless of course he planned to use Pryor in other positions, and/or come in and run Wildcat Packages on Offense, but I don't think that was the case.

Thoughts?

Stillers.com Team

Re: Pryor Could've Been A Steeler?

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:12 pm

further proof that it is time for Tomlin to go.

As a buckeye fan, I know first hand that Pryor is a cancer.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Pryor Could've Been A Steeler?

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Yeah, and speaking of cancers, IIRC, Tomlin wanted to bring in that dog killing shitbag, Michael Prick, right after he was released from prison as well. Thankfully, The Rooney's stepped in and nixed that possible transaction.

I've tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt after he replaced Cowher, but it's stories like these that make you just shake your head.

Return to Stillers Talk