Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Max Starks?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Max Starks?

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 am

So I just read that OT Max Starks was released by The St. Louis Rams yesterday when their regular starter came back to their line-up.

If Colbert isn't on the phone trying to work out a deal that would see him come back and protect Ben's blindside like he did here so well for many years, then they've truly given up on the season.

Thoughts?

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Max Starks?

Postby Ohio » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:04 am

Steelers76 wrote:So I just read that OT Max Starks was released by The St. Louis Rams yesterday when their regular starter came back to their line-up.

If Colbert isn't on the phone trying to work out a deal that would see him come back and protect Ben's blindside like he did here so well for many years, then they've truly given up on the season.

Thoughts?

Max Starks NFL Career is over. Two teams released him. And we didn't bring him back in first place.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:30 am

Ohio wrote:
Steelers76 wrote:So I just read that OT Max Starks was released by The St. Louis Rams yesterday when their regular starter came back to their line-up.

Thoughts?

Max Starks NFL Career is over. Two teams released him. And we didn't bring him back in first place.

1.) You don't know that it is. 2.) You'd rather have Puffer Adams in there?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ohio » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Steelers76 wrote:
Ohio wrote:Max Starks NFL Career is over. Two teams released him. And we didn't bring him back in first place.

1.) You don't know that it is. 2.) You'd rather have Puffer Adams in there?

76 We will see What Brown does now. Regarding Starks that's my point of view. We can bet a beer if you like

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:45 pm

I'd rather have Starks than Guy Whimper.

Adams' problems are all due to technique. This can be coached if we ever get a competent OL coach.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:39 am

No l Gravity l wrote:I'd rather have Starks than Guy Whimper.

Adams' problems are all due to technique. This can be coached if we ever get a competent OL coach.

Sentence number one - correct Sentence number two - incorrect

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:14 pm

No l Gravity l wrote:I'd rather have Starks than Guy Whimper.

Adams isn't strong. Was a problem at OSU also.

Return to Stillers Talk