Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » JESTS CUT TEBOW...

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

JESTS CUT TEBOW...

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:14 pm

What if we cut the decrepit Chuck Batch and replace him with a great game manager with Tebow? At least he wouldn't bring any drama and problems to the squad, and if Bunjamin goes down, we got a great game manager with the potential to win some games until his return...

Grizzled Veteran

Re: JESTS CUT TEBOW...

Postby Pommah » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 pm

It's already settled, the kid from the 'burgh we signed with NFL experience will be 2nd string and the kid we wasted our 4th round pick on will be 3rd string. The Steelers always do this. They drafted a QB a year or two earlier than I expected, but it's still the same strategy they have followed since I can remember.

I have no idea what to do with Tebow. Make him a slot receiver? Nah too slow. Tight end? Too small. Running back? It's too bad, one of the best college football players ever, and there's no spot for him in the NFL because he doesn't fit any role.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: JESTS CUT TEBOW...

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm

It's going to be interesting to see where Tebow ends up. Probably in a much better place than anyone could even imagine, but it's prolly part of a much Bigger Plan than what we are aware of... :?:

Return to Stillers Talk