Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » A Suck-ass Super Bowl

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

A Suck-ass Super Bowl

Postby Pommah » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

If the 49ers win, they will tie Pittsburgh for most Super Bowl wins, and they will also claim that 6-0 is better than 6-2.

If the Ravens win, well the Ravens win. So this Super Bowl sucks for us no matter who wins. But I am very pleased the Patriots got beat.

You know what? I actually don't totally hate the Ravens. I kind of like them in that they are one of the last few smash-mouth teams like us. And maybe, our jerk-offs will realize that they played even with the Ravens even this year, yet the Ratbirds went to the Super Bowl, and if only they could have gotten motivated, it coulda been them.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: A Suck-ass Super Bowl

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm

This is a weird Super Bowl but aren't they all lately? San Fran has more talent and you got Flacco who I just couldn't get that comfortable with if I were a Raven's fan. You can't take it away from the dude, he put the ball where his big receivers could take it away from the smaller Patriot D backs yesterday. And he made a couple of outstanding throws WITHOUT turning the ball over. But you just can't help but think that he will fuck up the big game. I will be nominally cheering for the Ravens too to prevent the Niners from tying the record for a while. It won't probably be long though. That is a talented team which is coached by a guy who is smart and gets his team ready in Harbaugh. Maybe the Harbaughs will get into a fist fight at the handshake--that would be entertaining....

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Still Peon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Pommah wrote:And maybe, our jerk-offs will realize that they played even with the Ravens even this year, yet the Ratbirds went to the Super Bowl, and if only they could have gotten motivated, it coulda been them.

:suplusone:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby prowlin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:17 am

I'm 100% for the Rat Birds kickin' the shit
out of annoying Kapernick and his now
trademarked bicep-kiss celebration. Screw
that shitbag and the coach who benched a
winning QB because of a concussion. I have
nothing against the RatBirds, they've done what
we haven't been able to do ever, smash the
shit out of the Pats in the playoffs. Congrats