Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Why Can't the Steelers win?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Why Can't the Steelers win?

Postby Steelblud » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 am

Why Can't the Steelers win?

You may as well ask why the Tin Man needed Dorothy. He Lacked heart, And that is exactly what is missing from the Steelers right now. Heart. There is alot of talent, but no heart. What is it that made the run for Superbowl XL so great? The Heart. Jerome Bettis. Hines Ward. That was what Steeler Fans want. Expect even. We still have great players. James Harrison. Heath. Well, we have a few great players. But everyone else needs to step up, This is the Steelers afterall. Don't let your dicks drag in the dirt. Don't wait for Momlim to scold you. Just do your JOB. You are getting paid afterall. I mean if I did such a shoddy job where I worked, I'd have been fired right away. So what did we learn here? Steelers. Have Talent, Need to use it. Hopefully the lesson sticks, and we can move on to the playoffs.

Practice Squad

Re: Why Can't the Steelers win?

Postby steelkings » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 am

They have plenty of heart. Its players that they are missing.

I mean C'mon man!

On defense we can get a pass rush because we have to drop our best pass rushing linebacker into coverage and we cant blitz our fastest safety because he has to play a 2 deep zone to protect the suddenly shitty corners.

On offense your starting center is playing left tackle and neither of your guards are quick enough to pull and get outside. Your two running backs are power guys that are limited to running between the tackles and neither seem to be quick enough to pick up a blitzer leaving your QB to fend for himself. The fast wide receiver couldnt put his hands together enough to clap and all the others like to drop the ball after the catch.

This team plays with all the heart in the world. Its the players they are missing. They really could use the 12th man this week.

Practice Squad

Postby Steelblud » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Well said. But we are missing the synergy between the great players that infects the whole team into playing as one unit. One well-oiled machine. There is no passion right now. No synergy.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 am

I think you are right on Steelbud. I am seeing WAY too much facebooking and all kinds of Hollywood type bullshit from Vets like Kiesel and Troy. Damnit all. Meanwhile the adolescents like Hood and Heyawrd are FUCKING LOAFING! NOW is the time for guys like this to make their mark. But what do they do? TITTY JOUST!

NONE of these guys are making big plays. All around the league youthful players are making the most out of the energy and zeal they possess in the prime of their carreers but NOoooo not the Steelers. Makes ME SICK! If they dont wanna be Steelers F EM!

Return to Stillers Talk