Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Joe Flacco: the NFL's True Mr. Irrelevant

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Joe Flacco: the NFL's True Mr. Irrelevant

Postby PalmerSucks » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 am

http://stillers.com/Article/View/b92599 ... d53bba5c91 has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Hall of Famer

Re: Joe Flacco: the NFL's True Mr. Irrelevant

Postby isfry » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Thanks, Palmer. I agree with the two biggest points you made; that Leftwich is not so terrible, and that this game is still quite winnable. When I think of Leftwich the first image that comes to mind is always his linemen carrying him to the markers after he completed a pass as he drove his team down the field. Not only does that epitomize his toughness, but his "team" mentality, as well, both of which will serve him well tonight. If we can get a score early and then establish a running game I think this game is utterly winnable. This Ravens team is the most beatable version we've seen in the Flak-O era. And, as Trenches pointed out in another thread, how sweet it would be to beat them with our backup, especially now that Suggs has declared us the Jordan-less-Bulls.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 pm

You're about Flacco.Most of the time he just throws the ball deep and hopes for a penalty.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:13 pm

I always liked B.L.4 also with his non-chalant play style, and I am really happy that he ended up on our squad. Add to that, guess what? He has a S.B. ring before any of those DUFUS FUCKS down there at Carolina's Bank of America Stadium got one. It was a mistake trading him to us, but it was for all of our betterment in the end. BR7 needs to get healthy, and they need to get a line for him to play behind or getting healthy will be for naught anyway.

Return to Stillers Talk