Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Power Rankings (week 10)

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Power Rankings (week 10)

Postby haven » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Power Rankings (week 10) has been posted by Steel Haven at Stillers.com.

Hall of Famer

Re: Power Rankings (week 10)

Postby isfry » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 am

Thanks, Haven. Good stuff. I know I'm a total homer, but, I think the Ratbirds actually belong somewhere below the Vikings and Dolphins if these rankings are designed to display the power or strength of the team, currently. The only reason that Flak-O went 10-0 against the Brownies is they are TERRIBLE. I watched much of that game and could not believe that the Ravens are even discussed as a team going ANYWHERE by ANYONE. Their defense is not even a shadow of its former self, and I'm not even hearing anyone singing the annual "this'll be Joe's year" song. Cover Ray Rice and then easily run for 200 yards on their "D" and sock away the win. Just my opinion...

Practice Squad

Postby bigmoe_steelers » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:41 pm

I too was surprised to see the Ratbirds up so high. In two more weeks I hope to see them much much lower.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Still Peon » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:42 am

It's not very often that power rankings articles tell you a whole lot more than you already knew.......this one said a whole lot more than usual. A very concise picture of the NFL was drawn by this article, and it was painted with statistics that I've read no where else. On the whole, a very entertaining read.

Return to Stillers Talk