Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » The Stillers vs. R.G. Tebow III

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

The Stillers vs. R.G. Tebow III

Postby PalmerSucks » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:21 am

The Stillers vs. R.G. Tebow III has been posted by Palmer Sucks at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: The Stillers vs. R.G. Tebow III

Postby Ohio » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:36 am

Wonderful analysis. Anyway... We lose unless something happens to RGIII. We couldn't stop Vick ( he stopped himself ) I don't think we are going to stop the rookie. Watch out for minimum 25 points on us...

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:19 pm

I am in central PA and the MFers are showing the Jets Dolphins instaed of the Steelers. I dont care about their bullshit explanations it FN bullshit! Anyone know how I can stream the game? I am so mad at these network bastards I am FUCKING LIVID!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Palmer Sucks: This was a great analysis pre game and you absolutely dissected what the Steelers actually did to stop RG3--it was dead on. While it wasn't perfect, LeBeau at least had the Steelers disciplined to stay in their lanes and RG3's running wasn't a factor. Great Job!

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm

LenSherwood wrote:Palmer Sucks: This was a great analysis pre game and you absolutely dissected what the Steelers actually did to stop RG3--it was dead on. While it wasn't perfect, LeBeau at least had the Steelers disciplined to stay in their lanes and RG3's running wasn't a factor. Great Job!

Agreed... A job well done and laid out so most could understand -- not always easy to pull off.

Return to Stillers Talk