Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » ...And things just go from bad to worse...

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

...And things just go from bad to worse...

Postby bigjoespompano » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

This entire season is becoming a Keystone Cops classic...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... --nfl.html

Stillers.com Team

Re: ...And things just go from bad to worse...

Postby trenches » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

bigjoespompano wrote:This entire season is becoming a Keystone Cops classic...

My only beef is that for things to go from bad to worse you'd have to have something that negatively impacts the team. Lard'amu is a worthless piece of crap and no one should be surprised by him acting like a worthless piece of crap. Good riddance to Captain Nothing -- head of the Collecting an Unearned Paycheck clan.

:sufu: Lard'amu

Seasoned Veteran

Postby bigjoespompano » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 pm

I agree that this sack O' Shit will have no 'Direct' impact upon the team in a physical sense. He never played so nothing is lost in that aspect. It's the 'overall' impact that I refer to. Remember the days when The Steeler franchise was hated on the playing field but even our toughest opponents and critics respected the name 'Steeler'. The organization was looked up to as being possibly the finest franchise in the league. This shi# never happened as it was not part of the Steeler creed. If you were a bad egg in college, you didn't come here, simple. If you screwed up as a member, no matter how good you might be, you were out. Simple. Remember the certified letter delivered to that Running back sitting in a Texas jail (off season) for drug posession? "Thanks for your time with us but your services are no longer needed. Please don't bother coming to training camp in July." Sansmokieo Holmes? Plexico Dumbass? The Rest Room Prize fighter who scores a decisive knockout over a towel dispenser? All employed else where. What has happened to the High standards that used to be a hall mark of this organization? No one respects us any more. The media laughs at us and that filthy Nazi Goddal laughs with delight as his striped shirted SS dutifully throw our games upon direct orders from Berlin. And don't think for a minute that no other team's see this. They are not blind (or stupid.) Why is all of this happening? I wish I had the answer but I don't. Something has changed.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Still Peon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Definitely a shitty turd of events, and 1 less back up. The only bright spot here is now we might have to give in to a transition away from the NT position, which has been a discussion for a while now. I just don't know what's going on with the team now.......we have problems.

Return to Stillers Talk