Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Pouncey Injury Prone?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Pouncey Injury Prone?

Postby PSUPERCY » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:34 am

At first glance I wanted to jump on the wagon and call Pouncey injury-prone (Pola is another story). However, the more I tried to recall his injuries one thing seemed to stick out. It hit me when Max Starks was mauled into Ben and the tuck rule saved yet another turnover.
Pouncey's injuries seem to be coming from playing in a minefield of suck ass. The two significant injuries to Pouncey came while he was stoutly holding his block and got rolled up on by some POS reverse pancake Steeler O-lineman.

1. All the lineman should wear the knee braces many of the BigTen teams require lineman to wear.
2. It's free agency time---need real O-lineman and DBs. Steelers cannot waste the rest of Ben's career trying to get better by the draft. Just my opinions.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Pouncey Injury Prone?

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:51 am

PSUPERCY wrote:At first glance I wanted to jump on the wagon and call Pouncey injury-prone (Pola is another story). However, the more I tried to recall his injuries one thing seemed to stick out. It hit me when Max Starks was mauled into Ben and the tuck rule saved yet another turnover.
Pouncey's injuries seem to be coming from playing in a minefield of suck ass. The two significant injuries to Pouncey came while he was stoutly holding his block and got rolled up on by some POS reverse pancake Steeler O-lineman.

1. All the lineman should wear the knee braces many of the BigTen teams require lineman to wear.
2. It's free agency time---need real O-lineman and DBs. Steelers cannot waste the rest of Ben's career trying to get better by the draft. Just my opinions.

PSU Percy--if you look at the tape from Thursday night you will see Gilbert getting manhandled like a little bitch and getting rolled onto Pouncy's leg. Gilbert got turtled there--no mistake about that. So you are right--Pouncy suffers from having shit teammates around him.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 am

PSUPERCY wrote: It's free agency time---need real O-lineman and DBs. Steelers cannot waste the rest of Ben's career trying to get better by the draft. Just my opinions.

AMEN.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 am

Good call. Pouncy is athletic. Most of those offensive linemen are big gobs of shit. :yes:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:59 pm

This discussion is exactly why I like this site. You make a great point PSU. :surockin:

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:This discussion is exactly why I like this site. You make a great point PSU. :surockin:

What do you mean? You don't like mindless lemmings, SoCal? :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lol

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:29 am

trenches wrote:
SoCal Stiller wrote:This discussion is exactly why I like this site. You make a great point PSU. :surockin:

What do you mean? You don't like mindless lemmings, SoCal? :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lol

No, but I like my blondes mindless! :lol:

Return to Stillers Talk