Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT...

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT...

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Until Idiot Goodell is git-gone, and until the new NFL rules are either repealed or the players figure out how to effectively play within them we are going to have to "accept" this type of cunt haired pussy play that defines what the new "N.F.L" is going to look like.

What with all the pink ta-ta cancer awareness, the fines imposed on blowing up wide receivers, and the way all these controversies over what is considered a legal hit. This was the sort of football that Pittsburgh was known for - total fight to the end Gladiator Warfare. That is one reason why we don't need or have to be entertained by titty dancing trailer camp tramp trash cheerleaders on the sidelines during the games.

Other teams were legitimately worried coming to Heinz Field, now we are a joke to the league. I hate to see what the league will appear like in 20 years from now if I'm still alive. :shock:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT...

Postby Coke Oven » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm

When the mill hunkies left town and the mills vanished, a bunch of yuppie pussies moved in to take their place. Nature abhors a vacuum. Pittsburgh now resembles San Francisco, fulla queers and other assorted liberal weirdos. It's only fitting and proper that the football team representing this odd bunch should be a bunch of candy asses also. From this point on their new name is The Pittsburgh Pansies.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT...

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Coke Oven wrote:When the mill hunkies left town and the mills vanished, a bunch of yuppie pussies moved in to take their place. Nature abhors a vacuum. Pittsburgh now resembles San Francisco, fulla queers and other assorted liberal weirdos. It's only fitting and proper that the football team representing this odd bunch should be a bunch of candy asses also. From this point on their new name is The Pittsburgh Pansies.

All I can say is: "WOW" I couldn't have said it any better than this... L.O.L. :yes:

Return to Stillers Talk