Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Finally... Game Day

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Finally... Game Day

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Watched end of Kolts/Peckers game....... It is safe to say Bruce Arians has a FAR better offensive line than he ever had with the Stillers.......

What was frustrating was that Andrew Luck's slow release almost cost him....... Stress the word "almost"....... There were a couple close calls where the DBs jumped the route, and *barely* missed making the play. I kept saying, "If it was Ben, that ball gets there a good half second sooner." ..........

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Vick sucked.

The O had too many missed opportunities. Wallace apparently had somewhere to be so he didn't bother showing up. The O line has issues led by Willie Rectum.

Woodley having a hammy issue is shocking. Like discovering breaking news that Kim Kardashian has a huge flab-laden ass. Thankfully the D was bailed out by Vick.

I'm just glad that with the game on the line they finished. That was much needed.

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:08 pm

I neglected to add that it was nice to see Timmons finally show his athleticism again. It's been far too long.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:31 pm

StillDodger wrote:Our defense still sukks..................

Timmons really played balls out today. Hopeful sign, and Worilds was NOT bad. Ike blew Keisel blew, Hood blew Foote blew MUNDY blew FKG Lewis BLEW. they were holding chipping worried and schemed for harry who played a good game

Last drive was very very good. Mendy played VERY well. Ben Wallace Brown all blew

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm

trenches wrote:Vick sucked.

The O had too many missed opportunities. Wallace apparently had somewhere to be so he didn't bother showing up. The O line has issues led by Willie Rectum.

Woodley having a hammy issue is shocking. Like discovering breaking news that Kim Kardashian has a huge flab-laden ass. Thankfully the D was bailed out by Vick.

I'm just glad that with the game on the line they finished. That was much needed.

LOL :D

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Tell Troy P time to retire.
Trade Mike "hands of stone" Wallace for a draft pick.
Trade Lamar "big turd" Woodley for a draft pick.
Take Willie "the rectum" Colon to the top of the PPG building and push him off. :o

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 pm

ballhair wrote:Tell Troy P time to retire.
Trade Mike "hands of stone" Wallace for a draft pick.
Trade Lamar "big turd" Woodley for a draft pick.
Take Willie "the rectum" Colon to the top of the PPG building and push him off. :o

LOL

A couple points of feedback:
1) Wallace doesn't have hands of stone. It's apparently a new set of gloves he's been wearing.
2) Colon would take way too much effort to haul to the top of PPG. It'd be much easier to tie him up in the Mon Wharf and wait for the inevitable flood.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 am

trenches wrote:I neglected to add that it was nice to see Timmons finally show his athleticism again. It's been far too long.

Timmons seems to show up at home after a loss......... If he only played that way on the road..........

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 am

Oh yeah -and the REFS blew worse than anyone. And you know what? They Fucking BLEW all around the NFL. I will NEVER listen to Melon Head Mike the dick smoker Turica AGAIN

VIVA LA REPLACEMENT REFS! FUCK THE UNION!

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk