Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » NICE "PROBLEMS" TO HAVE...

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Famer

NICE "PROBLEMS" TO HAVE...

Postby isfry » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Is it just me, or does the mainstream media seem hellbent on creating drama, unrest, and problems in the Stiller's camp where there are none? Really? Hines Ward retiring is gonna be that big a blow to Ben and the offense when they have been grooming AB and Wally (and others) for a couple years now to fill that void? Really? Having some new, fresh, young blood at the O-Line is gonna really create havoc for our stability on "O"? Has anybody been watching our aging, sad, slow, O-Line let bum rushes at Ben for the last few years? Really? Wally not signing yet is gonna create difficulties in his adjusting to the new "O"? I got news for you; new "O" or not, here's the play, Wally - go deep. Really? Ben not having his blankie (BA) on the sideline is gonna make the offensive transition rough? Talk to me in week four when Ben has not been sacked 20 times and we haven't run ONE FUCKING BUBBLE SCREEN and we'll see how bummed he is that Arians left. If these are really the biggest problems we have faced in the preseason thus far, I think we're in pretty good shape...

Hall of Famer

Re: NICE "PROBLEMS" TO HAVE...

Postby isfry » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Not that anyone seemed to give a shit about my first post, but I felt inclined to add this contrast:

NFL Live did a piece this week on a team who, with injuries to both sides of the O-Line, starting RB, and a starting WR in addition to a new offensive coordinator has a QB who has played all of two series in the preseason. The prognosis? None of that matters and they will be just fine.

Can ya guess which team gets such a rosy prediction despite all evidence to the contrary?

(HINT: it's not the Stillers...)

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Our backup DBs might be as good as our starting DBs............

Watching the 4th qtr. ..... There will be a few players cut who are picked up by other teams.
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 am

Shit, out backup DB's might be better than our starters...

Return to Stillers Talk