Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Is it wrong to hope for a career ending injury?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Is it wrong to hope for a career ending injury?

Postby bigjoespompano » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:08 am

I'm very conflicted. Wishing harm (and especially this type) upon another person is really an awful thing to do but I don't know where else to go with these feelings.

Simmons sucks, yet, he keeps reappearing on our team year after miserable year. Now the nightmare is locked in to a multi-year deal so he's not going away at all. You all saw the Vikings game. SOS (Same old Simmons). He could work for Home Depot with his experience with 'tooling.' The guy is just a flat out Piece of Shyt and yet, there he will be next game!

What is it gonna take to get rid of this worthless sack of crap? Diabetes didn't do it. Back up players didn't do it. The only thing I see that will relieve this problem is a career-ending injury. I'm convinced that even with a season-ending injury he would be back in camp next summer all ready to be given his starting position back to him!

It's not like I want to see him crippled for life or anything (that only goes for New England Players...) I just want the Doctors to say : "Kendall Simmons is expected to make a full and complete recovery from his devastating injury but his football playing days are over..."

Stillers.com Team

Re: Is it wrong to hope for a career ending injury?

Postby Nel » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 am

Just ask yourself: "Would I want my career to end by injury?"

Then you have the answer to the question of what is right and what is wrong.

Practice Squad

Postby BeavisFour » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 am

Think it's not entirely wrong to hope for serious career ending injury, but karma's a bitch.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Iron Gut » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 pm

I don't have a lot of faith is Simmons either, but I would NEVER wish a guy sustains a career ending/life altering injury. Now do us a favor and get off the computer before the Warden catches you.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Is it wrong to hope for a career ending injury?

YES! :o

bigjoespompano wrote:It's not like I want to see him crippled for life or anything (that only goes for New England Players...)

It's okay not to like the Pats. It's okay to even hate 'em. But good grief. Seriously, dude. :no:

Practice Squad

Postby SteelThrillsseeker » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 pm

My god what happened to this site.

You PUSSIES!

If Simmons goes down. Buh bye.

If anyone in NE or playing for NE goes down. I'm fucking clapping like the Steelers just scored 7.

If Tom fucking brady got his leg broke like Joe Theisman, I'd be fucking ecstatic! Or maybe if tom fucking brady ran off the field from a sack and smashed his fucking head into bill cheat dick bellichecks head and they both came out retarded. Now that would be priceless.

FUCK NE, FUCK EVERYONE OF THEM CHEATING BITCHES!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Iron Gut » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:23 pm

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:My god what happened to this site.

You PUSSIES!

If Simmons goes down. Buh bye.

If anyone in NE or playing for NE goes down. I'm fucking clapping like the Steelers just scored 7.

If Tom fucking brady got his leg broke like Joe Theisman, I'd be fucking ecstatic! Or maybe if tom fucking brady ran off the field from a sack and smashed his fucking head into bill cheat dick bellichecks head and they both came out retarded. Now that would be priceless.

FUCK NE, FUCK EVERYONE OF THEM CHEATING BITCHES!

I suppose you wouldn't mind if someone here wished that you caught syphilis off of your sister and died a slow agonizing death? Could we cheer just like the Steelers just scored a safety?

Practice Squad

Postby Steelersbaby » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 pm

A part of me says it's wrong, but the other part says fuck it. Not with our players, but with the NE theme, I would be orgasmic if Tom Brady's career ended via injury. Not life-threateneing, but enough to get him the hell off my TV, sure. He has plenty of money. Let him and Gisele do their thing. Anything that gives the Steelers a better chance I am for it.

Practice Squad

Postby Steelersbaby » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm

I am adding on to this to say, I know it's not right or moral to wish harm to someone else, but my number one passion has always been the Steelers, and it's probably a one way ticket to hell, and sure karma... but I am all for any kind of injury that benefits the Steelers.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 pm

There is no need to wish for Simmons to get a career ending injury;
Simmons already has a career ending disease.
His career ended the moment he was diagnosed with diabetes.....
the steelers have just yet to accept it.

Practice Squad

Postby #58 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 am

Steelersbaby wrote:A part of me says it's wrong, but the other part says fuck it. Not with our players, but with the NE theme, I would be orgasmic if Tom Brady's career ended via injury. Not life-threateneing, but enough to get him the hell off my TV, sure. He has plenty of money. Let him and Gisele do their thing. Anything that gives the Steelers a better chance I am for it.

Hell yeah. To hear a Steeler chick talk like that does my heart good. :surockin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:46 am

nothing wrong with it. his piss poor play can cause BEN to have a career ending injury. better that piece of shit gets hurt than our QB anyday

Return to Stillers Talk