Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » OT/need input

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

OT/need input

Postby gumband » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 pm

OK I have this contest in my neck of the woods....last year was the first I played...played one ticket...it is for the whole regular season then ends...I was second last year 'n' won just under 600......the key to this gig is picking the 'dog' teams..........on this list I need three of 'em....'n' they need to win at least nine games each but more like ten or magically better....here they are:

Buffalo
Kansa City
Cincinnati
Carolina
Atlanta
Chicago
Oakland
St. Louis
Detriot
Miami
New Orleans
San Francisco
NY Jets
Baltimore
Denver

Thanks...........

Stillers.com Team

Re: OT/need input

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Bills - look what they did to us.
N.O. - Brees looks good.
Jets - Farve changes things for them.

Practice Squad

Re: OT/need input

Postby papaspudly » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:09 pm

gumband wrote:OK I have this contest in my neck of the woods....last year was the first I played...played one ticket...it is for the whole regular season then ends...I was second last year 'n' won just under 600......the key to this gig is picking the 'dog' teams..........on this list I need three of 'em....'n' they need to win at least nine games each but more like ten or magically better....here they are:

Buffalo
Kansa City
Cincinnati
Carolina
Atlanta
Chicago
Oakland
St. Louis
Detriot
Miami
New Orleans
San Francisco
NY Jets
Baltimore
Denver

Thanks...........

I'd take New Orleans for sure. They should walk away with the NFC South and win as many as 11 games.

The rest of the teams, I'm not so sure... KC, Cinci, Baltimore, Miami, St Louis, and Atlanta will probably all struggle to win 6.

The Jets have a weak schedule. So I'd take them as the second pick from that list.

I think the Raiders will be greatly improved, but their schedule is difficult. So I'd take the Bills as my #3.
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert

Return to Stillers Talk