Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » New Article: Bouchette Spreads Mythical Babble about Ken Bel

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Re: New Article: Bouchette Spreads Mythical Babble about Ken Bel

Postby StillMill » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Crosby4Life wrote:
I've had some email exchanges with him as well, a few years ago...

Sorry, Crosby, but I have never emailed with anyone that had your moniker. Why make up up false bullshit?? Are you sure you're not Jim Waxall or Ted Bouchette in disguise ??

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Crosby4Life » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:08 am

StillMill wrote:
Crosby4Life wrote:
I've had some email exchanges with him as well, a few years ago...

Sorry, Crosby, but I have never emailed with anyone that had your moniker. Why make up up false bullshit?? Are you sure you're not Jim Waxall or Ted Bouchette in disguise ??

My email address at the time was Stubb063@hotmail.com. I believe my board alias was also Stubb063, but I rarely used it because I never cared to get involved in the pointless flame battles that the current board was constantly infected with. I originally sent an email in response to an article you had written about how Gildon was taking bad angles towards tackling ball carriers. This was an article in which you conveniently included screenshots to "prove" how bad his angles were. I pointed out that in several of the screen shots, then Pro-Bowler Kendrell Bell consistently took an angle that was exactly parallel to that taken by Gildon. I also acknowledged that, yes, Gildon was certainly overrated at that point, but not necessarily because of the reasons you provided. I also noted how obvious it was that you had some axe to grind against Gildon. Because of this vendetta, your abillity to acknowledge his positives as well as his negatives was severely compromised.

I outlined all of these point in painstaking detail. Predicatably, you ignored all my arguments and attempted to discount me as another fan wearing "rose-colored glassses". I actually predicted that you would include that phrase in your response, and you did not disappoint.

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 am

Crosby4Life wrote:My email address at the time was Stubb063@hotmail.com. I believe my board alias was also Stubb063, but I rarely used it because I never cared to get involved in the pointless flame battles that the current board was constantly infected with. I originally sent an email in response to an article you had written about how Gildon was taking bad angles towards tackling ball carriers. This was an article in which you conveniently included screenshots to "prove" how bad his angles were. I pointed out that in several of the screen shots, then Pro-Bowler Kendrell Bell consistently took an angle that was exactly parallel to that taken by Gildon. I also acknowledged that, yes, Gildon was certainly overrated at that point, but not necessarily because of the reasons you provided. I also noted how obvious it was that you had some axe to grind against Gildon. Because of this vendetta, your abillity to acknowledge his positives as well as his negatives was severely compromised.

I outlined all of these point in painstaking detail. Predicatably, you ignored all my arguments and attempted to discount me as another fan wearing "rose-colored glassses". I actually predicted that you would include that phrase in your response, and you did not disappoint.

Sorry, Stubby, but I've looked and have no emails from a Stubber in my email history. At any rate, if you were comparing OUTSIDE LB Jason GilDong's angles to INSIDE LB's Ken Bell's angles, enough is said that we all aware of your level of intelligence. Bell might have rushed outside a few times per game, but there was a fellow named Joey Porter that did the vast majority of that as well as lining up at ROLB. Bell at least was a man (when he wasn't in the hot tub) and at least hit people. Gildong was a pussy. 'Nuf said.

Lastly, whenever I do receive email laced with bullshit rationalizations, I don't spend much time, if any, in replying. We here at Stillers.com have bigger fish to fry. If you have an axe to grind, do it somewhere else.

Practice Squad

Postby Zorro » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 am

steelerette wrote:Is this post directed towards me since you quoted my post? Just wonderin'. Image

My comments really were not directed at you; however, I found it ironic that you had already quoted the EXACT phrase I found worthy of comment. Therefore, I decided it would be easier to just piggyback on your previous comments by quoting your quote. I obviously didn't share your feeling as was apparent by the nature of my subsequent comments, but the short answer would remain... no I was not truly directing my comments at you. Peace.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby stillgrill » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:38 am

Wait'll you guys read the article by geezer Smizik today, re: Potsie. He makes him sound like he's been Junior Seau in his prime for the last 5 yrs.

Practice Squad

Postby Zorro » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 am

stillgrill wrote:Wait'll you guys read the article by geezer Smizik today, re: Potsie. He makes him sound like he's been Junior Seau in his prime for the last 5 yrs.

You had me at Smizik.

Greenhorned Rookie
Location: Heinz Field interviewing for the Offensive Coordinator position!

Postby Bomberman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:43 pm

StillMill wrote:
Crosby4Life wrote:Lastly, whenever I do receive email laced with bullshit rationalizations, I don't spend much time, if any, in replying. We here at Stillers.com have bigger fish to fry. If you have an axe to grind, do it somewhere else.

In other words, how dare you questions the great and all powerful full of shit StillMill.

Geez, what a crock.
Bomberman
Any problem can be solved with the correct application of explosives!

Stillers.com Team

Postby StillMill » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Bomberman wrote:
In other words, how dare you questions the great and all powerful full of shit StillMill.

Geez, what a crock.

Uh, no, Babblerman.....in other words, if you have an axe to grind, do it somewhere else.

Practice Squad

Postby J & L Steel » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Another fascinating analysis by Mill...<sarcasm> :turnback: :?

Practice Squad

Postby BeavisFour » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 pm

[quote="StillMill]

c. If you're so brilliantly smart and you can recount specifically where I have been "wrong more times than right", then please be specific and list it here. Otherwise, STFU.[/quote]

A. The signing of a 3rd year vet Hines Ward was stupid.

B. Billy Cowher would not beat the Bungals.

C. Billy Cowher would not beat the Colts.

D. No way in hell, does Billy Cowher beat the Broncos.

F. Stillers can't win a playoff game with the Tubby Tailback.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Hey, what happened to 'E', Beavis? :lol: ;)

Practice Squad

Postby TonyDrip » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:32 pm

First, I'm greatful to find another Steelers website....I'm a midwest transplant to CA and who in the hell cares about the Raiders or Niners.

That said, there's a lot of idiocy on this site. What's wrong with you people.....go be a Cleveland (or Raiders) fan if you want to act like an ass! Try loyalty & trust in an organization that's earned us the right to brag about 5 rings and is the most successful franchise in the NFL since the merger.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 pm

TonyDrip wrote:Try loyalty & trust in an organization that's earned us the right to brag about 5 rings and is the most successful franchise in the NFL since the merger.

Welcome to Stillers.com, TonyDrip, where everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. :)

In the Steelers I trust! :subngtowl:

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk