Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Who are you looking forward to seeing play tonight?

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Who are you looking forward to seeing play tonight?

Postby Nate85 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Personally, I am kinda looking forward to seeing Justin Vincent. Yeah, I know that we are fairly deep at RB, but this guy has some skills. According to Steelers.com, he was MVP of the 2004 National Title Game, split time with Joseph Addai, has the freshman rushing record at LSU, and has had some success covering kicks (which is the most important thing for the Stillers to find tonight and all preseason). He seems like someone with good talent that hasn't been given the chance to show it (*cough* Parker & Russell *cough*). I just wish that they could find offensive lineman that can play like they do RBs!!!

Stillers.com Team

Re: Who are you looking forward to seeing play tonight?

Postby trenches » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:11 pm

I am interested in watching Mendy getting some touches both in the backfield and in return duties.

I am curious to see Dixon and how he handles the pressure of his first test. Although the third string QB is just a third string QB, I am still curious to see him in action.

I want to see Sweed in action.

On the defensive side, I am interested in seeing Timmons and Woodley.

Finally, I hope for a couple of shots of Hampton on his exer-cycle. :D

Practice Squad

Postby Nate85 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Yeah, Mendenhall at the goal line is gonna be interesting, too, seeing as he has been criticized by Tomlin for not giving it his all.

Big Snack on the bike is a good call...I just hope that he doesn't get on Polamalu's "Warrior Training Program", cuz it seems like it has also been successful in keeping players on the field!!!

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Kemo
Timmons
Mendenhall
Sweed

Return to Stillers Talk