Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Sepulveda gone for the year

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Greenhorned Rookie

Re: Sepulveda gone for the year

Postby sarka196 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Gardocki is living down here in Hilton Head. I've seen him at a couple events (Heritage Golf Touney, etc. ) down here and he used to frequent a restuarant my wife was managing. Maybe I should try and look him up. :)

Seriously, this is not good news for the Stillers. Field position is a major factor in the NFL and ours is really going to take a hit if we can't find a suitable replacement.
Marines should come with warning labels.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby No l Gravity l » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 am

On an interesting note Charlie Batch is filling in for Sepulveda for holds on field-goal attempts but says he hasn't been a holder since college. :)

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Witchblade » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:57 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:Sepulveda will be missed.
Not only a damn good punter with a hell of a leg, but at 6-foot-3 and 230-pounds and a history of being a Linebacker, the guy was like having another player in punt coverage.

That would explain why the coverage just let the returners go. Hell Sepulveda was back there!
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.
P. J. O'Rourke (1947 - )

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:09 pm

We will miss the punter....here is what concerns me more:

1. O-line. According to the O-line coach, after all of four practices -- that's right, four --- we are "set" at the o-line. This excludes Gayhan strocking the entire coaching staff trying to keep his starting position. What the F***? Are you kidding me?

2. Fat Ass. Hampton shows up about 200 pounds overweight. What a debacle / distraction this is. Put the fat bitch in there and let him go. For crying out loud.

3. The franchise. Regardless of what they say, I would suggest everyone is curious about who the new boss might be and when. Another distraction.

4. Troy. The "injuries" have already started. A tweak here, a twang there. Here is what I want to know --- DID YOU LEARN HOW TO TACKLE IN THE OFFSEASON, TROY? He has alot to prove besides running all around like some clueless idiot.

All that's left is for a shooting star to hit Ben during a night practice. For crying out loud.....

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:17 pm

"shooting star" is that a new car by Chrysler? :lol:

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk