Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Nate Washington to change name.

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Nate Washington to change name.

Postby No l Gravity l » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 pm

So wheres that OL you guaranteed in the first round again KC? :dunce:

I could've swore it was TIMMAY who wrote way back "don't be surprised if we draft a RB in the first"

KC: "Not happening"

Getting owned by Timmay. lmao. :celebrate:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Kill Cowher » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:15 am

No l Gravity l wrote:So wheres that OL you guaranteed in the first round again KC? :dunce:

I could've swore it was TIMMAY who wrote way back "don't be surprised if we draft a RB in the first"

KC: "Not happening"

Getting owned by Timmay. lmao. :celebrate:

Link?

Proof?

:celebrate:

Practice Squad

Re: morons

Postby Steelcody36 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:26 pm

KC has been on these boards longer than whoever you are Indy.

Also, many of us know that he isn't 20 and doesn't live with mom.

But Nate does need to step it up or...... HE GONE!

Oh, and KC, come back to CK's board and bring Tim with you, we need some bickering over there!

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Yeah he has the same number of TDs as Holmes but I would like to see a grid on Thrown to, receptions, dropped, etc... i would bet that the numbers really change there. Of course being the 3rd or 4th receiver your not on the field as much but percentage wise it may surprise some. Most remember Nates misses or mistakes because he isn't on the field as much and his misses are more visible. I do not dislike Nate but he has missed some gimmees in the past. He has improved a lot and he runs routes as good as anyone on the team. but he needs to learn to cut off routes and help his QB when he is in trouble. But with the big receiver drafted high I wonder where Nate will be this year.. Probably stays number 3 at least the first part of season. But they are going to get the big Rookie in the game and the better he does the worse it will be for Nate.

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk