Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » New Article: Power Rankings (week 13)

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

New Article: Power Rankings (week 13)

Postby trenches » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 am

Power Rankings (week 13) has been posted by Steel Haven at Stillers.com.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: New Article: Power Rankings (week 13)

Postby jstallworth82 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Pittsburgh No.3 I don't think so. They can not score on a decent team The Offense is pathetic. Granted Defense alone can win against mediocre teams but not against good teams. If the Offense does not wake up now we are looking at missing playoffs. I do not see us beating N.E or Tenn with only a good Defense. I would rank them at aout 8th. NYJ are playing much better Offense and good D, Indy beat us, N.E. despite Brady's absense hasn't missed much. So we will see.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Nittany Steel37 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 am

Never fun to put down the steelers but i have to agree that we're too high, at this point we can't be ahead of the jets. i'd put them in a pack with the colts and pats at this point, and hopefully we stomp new england on sunday

Grizzled Veteran

Postby jstallworth82 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:03 am

If you think about it our Defense played well enough to win every one of the 3 losses but he Offense could not do crap. Even in certain gamesthat we won S.D. just to name 1 the Offense struggled. If the offense were playing well we very well could be 11 - 0. We have the weapons but need an O-Line, Ben to mature, and Arians to either pull the stinky stuff out of his head or head out of the stink hole or get replaced with someone like someone more intellegent like Bubby Brister (joking). I really dislike Arians but also see Ben not recognizing D's quick enough and not reacting to them quick enough. Also the WR's need to be more aware of the pressure and react to it. Arians and Ben along with the WR's TE's RB's need to work on quicker plays, different plays instead of the same old crap. And honestly I do not see Arians making that kind of change.

Return to Stillers Talk