Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Safety Smith yaps again

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Safety Smith yaps again

Postby jstallworth82 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:35 pm

darthsteel wrote:who cares, we have a way better defense on the field this yr and they dont have tom brady, rodney harrison ect.....!
dont be blinded by thier offense putting up big numbers against crappy defenses like the jets and dolphins.. the only 2 decent defenses they platyed this yr(colts and chargers) they put up 10 and 15 points....

they have not played a defense ranked in the top 12 yet this season and they are getting number 1 across the board on sunday!

there is no reason at all we should'nt be cocky and walk all over this team. They just beat the 2008 dolphins not the 76 steelers..... the pats have given up over 28 points in 4 different games already this yr, so conisidering we give up 13 points a game and the pats secondary is garbage, dont see them in this game at all unless ben has a 2 plus int game.

If we hold them to 13 what makes you think our O can score 14? It is not like our O has scored against any team with a D Philly, S.D. NYG, Indy etc... If our Offense can not score 24 points we will probably get sent packing. NE has always attacked our D and usually wins. With the genius Arians I just do not see us throwing short quick hits or maybe just maybe a couple screens to keep NE from pinning the ears back and coming after Ben on every play. We are not going to beat them with the run alone.

Practice Squad

Re: Safety Smith yaps again

Postby StillRush » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Scarletfire1970 wrote:Either we are better than the NE Patriots or we are not.

It's that simple.

Nothing Anthony Smith says is going to change the outcome of the game on Sunday.

I have to agree. It's not that I'm downplaying the importance of whatever bulletin material will do to the Pats performance or not (I'd say it's tough to get all vented up by a prediction made by the same dumbass who made it last year, besides the fact he's not even playing this time around), but if the Steelers cannot get themselves SERIOUSLY FIRED UP to face the Patsies this week and BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of them, then it's on them for not stepping up to the challenge, not to mention all the playoff implications that go with it.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!! LET'S BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THOSE CHEATING PATSIES!!!! :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :sucope: :sucope:

Previous

Return to Stillers Talk