Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » The Dumbest Play Ever

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

The Dumbest Play Ever

Postby rlbess » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:57 pm

My God...I can not beleive how dumb that was...Less than a yard and a run to the outside with the 3 string back...how retarded...and then Tomlin acts suprised that it DID NOT work....I hate these guys! What have they done to my team?

Greenhorned Rookie

Re: The Dumbest Play Ever

Postby 1fourdathumb » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:03 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO REMIND ASSHOLE ARIANS THAT JEROME BETIS HAS RETIRED, OUR OFFENSIVE LINE IS WEEK AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED MATT SPEATH IS ABOUT 6'7. iSOLATE HIM WITH A FADE PATTERN. WE NO LONGER CAN GET THE TOUGH YARDS AT THE GOAL LINE YOU STUPID SOB. NEXT TIME ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO SLAM IN THE 2 GAP, FAKE IT TO RUSSEL(BIG BACK) AND HIT THE MOTHER F----N TIGHT END!!!!!!!! MY NEIGHBORS PROBABLY THINK THAT MY WIFE AND I FIGHT EVERY SUNDAY. MY DOG SURE THINKS WE ARE.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 pm

What have they done to my team?

They've made the team 7-3 and leading the division.

Practice Squad

Postby rlbess » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:48 pm

NO...the lame SD team did. But it's a win and you take it. However I don't think this is one you look at think they played a great game.

On the bright side, Harrison is a BEAST! I love that guy. Him and Polo, and Ward and Parker, they left nothing behind. Speath was pretty good too, so there are a lot of bright spots. It is the coaching and play calling that I have a problem with.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:01 pm

we run away with this game if not for the bullshit calls by the ref. a parker td and a few other big plays negated by penalties, and LT doesn't get a sniff at the endzone if not for that phantom PI call on ike

Return to Stillers Talk