Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Arians....Steelers.com

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

Arians....Steelers.com

Postby Steelhope » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:21 pm

After hearing so much "get rid of Arians" talk and being pissed about this guy myself ....I went to the "official" Steelers site and "contacted" them.

I simply stated that many many fans see how Arians seems incapable of adjusting and doesn't seem to use our players to the team's best advantage. In that light does not MT and/or the Rooney's see what we see?

Got a reply....Emails are not forwarded to the coaches or the players...and would I like to buy a ticket or a T-shirt

:no:
:supissed:

Stillers.com Team

Re: Arians....Steelers.com

Postby thesteelhammer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Steelhope wrote:
Got a reply....Emails are not forwarded to the coaches or the players...and would I like to buy a ticket or a T-shirt

Sounds like you should print your email, stick it in an envelope and mail it.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:27 am

Steelhope wrote:After hearing so much "get rid of Arians" talk and being pissed about this guy myself ....I went to the "official" Steelers site and "contacted" them.

I simply stated that many many fans see how Arians seems incapable of adjusting and doesn't seem to use our players to the team's best advantage. In that light does not MT and/or the Rooney's see what we see?

Don't bother contacting the team because teams don't give a damn what fans think. Why, because fans don't have pedigrees and if we did then we'd have industry jobs. It's not a democracy. The only vote you have has how much you spend on tickets and merchandise.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby bigjoespompano » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:42 am

GodfatherofSoul wrote:
Steelhope wrote:After hearing so much "get rid of Arians" talk and being pissed about this guy myself ....I went to the "official" Steelers site and "contacted" them.

Don't bother contacting the team because teams don't give a damn what fans think. Why, because fans don't have pedigrees and if we did then we'd have industry jobs. It's not a democracy. The only vote you have has how much you spend on tickets and merchandise.

And THAT'S the most important vote there is! Look at what's happening in Wimpinatti. Fans are dumping their tickets in mass any where someone will offer them a buck for them (Stub hub, E-Bay, etc). Think the Butt-cracks in their front office are paying attention?

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:11 pm

I don't get your surpise and anger.

Do you think the Stillers coaches and players should answer every fan message?

C'mon, we are talking about millions of fans.

Return to Stillers Talk