Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » The idiot Holmes

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Seasoned Veteran

The idiot Holmes

Postby BigE » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm

I have zero tolerance for idiots like our very own Santonio Holmes. I don't understand these professional athletes who continue to do stupid things like riding around with pot in their vehicles. If they are going to smoke this stuff, why can't they do it at their homes instead of exposing it in public. I question how much Holmes really cares about TEAM, and I can recall several times this season when after catching a touchdown pass, The Pothead repeatedly pointed to the name on the back of his jersey as if it were all about him. With a huge game coming up with the G-Men, this is completely inexcusable and unacceptable behaviour and I am glad to see him get suspended for this game. And if his actions continue at this pace, Holmes will be pointing to his name on the back of another team's jersey.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: The idiot Holmes

Postby Scalaid6 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 am

Youve NEVER operated a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol? Whats worse? I hate these people who act like pro "letes" have to be PERFECT. Nobody is perfect sir, not even you.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 am

BigE wrote:I have zero tolerance for idiots like our very own Santonio Holmes. I don't understand these professional athletes who continue to do stupid things like riding around with pot in their vehicles. If they are going to smoke this stuff, why can't they do it at their homes instead of exposing it in public. I question how much Holmes really cares about TEAM, and I can recall several times this season when after catching a touchdown pass, The Pothead repeatedly pointed to the name on the back of his jersey as if it were all about him. With a huge game coming up with the G-Men, this is completely inexcusable and unacceptable behaviour and I am glad to see him get suspended for this game. And if his actions continue at this pace, Holmes will be pointing to his name on the back of another team's jersey.

I also lack tolerance for Holmes' stupidity.

I think he should receive a second chance to straighten up, though.

We'll see how badly he wants to play. It does not look promising; he appears to be weak.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:49 am

Who showed more ignorance Holmes or Ben on his infamous bike ride? He almost died, ruined our season but turned out to be a good pro afterwards. Why rush to judge Santonio? I thought we were a team? So we should cut Holmes for this? Some people are harsh.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby westeelbelieve » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Scalaid6 let me first say great ass on that avatar (lol)..Back to the topic, yeah, Santonio knows better, he thought ke knew if he put himself in a role like that would get him and the organization in a bad situation. Maybe he thought he was a Steeler he would get away with it. I hope Santonio will get this situation fixed and take responsibility for his actions because not only he hurts himself but his team also.
WE STEEL BELIEVE

Return to Stillers Talk