Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Stillers.com Team

Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby StillMill » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 am

Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Seasoned Veteran

Re: Stillers-Browns Postgame Analysis and Grades

Postby SteelPower » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 am

In a game that pissed me off and ruined my mood for the week, you made me laugh Mill with "Sanders just laid there like a $10 whore". Thanks I needed that. On a more serious note, it can not be stated enough that a team that always plays down to weaker opponents is the fault of the head coach. Tomlin has the benefit of coaching with the best organization in football but would be a sub .500 coach every season with any other team.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Steelers4Tim » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:50 pm

StillMill wrote:http://stillers.com/Article/View/f6e25481-163b-4ea0-8727-ac8dd099cd6f has been posted by Still Mill at Stillers.com.

Mill,

Fire Tomlin, Haley, the running backs, Batch......no problem, I get it. They all sucked ass, and not a one of them deserve to cash their paycheck this week. But the defense? Damn, dude, they've played pretty fucking well the last few games, no matter how hard you attack them.

Your dislike for our DC is blinding your judgement and warping the truth.....our defense is pretty fucking good, dude, and I don't just mean on paper. Sometimes, Mill, the hardest thing to see is what's right in front of you. Someday, you will miss the guy, you truly will.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby pinpon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 am

I didn't think there was any way possible to go lower than the Oakland loss. Well, yesterday showed I was wrong. At this point, Tomlin is in over his head. He can't get his troops to play to their level, they always play down. Unspired effort by the offense, defense made some noise early, but alas they always give it up. Sad state of affairs.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Coke Oven » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 am

"Synopsis: Coupled with Balt’s late-game fluke win over San Diego, this just about ends this sorry-fuk season, which has been amazingly similar to 2009 in terms of losing time and time and time again to weak-assed, shit-pile opponents. There is no heart, there is no gusto, there is no focus, and there is no leadership. Rather, it’s 53 players and a handful of coaches just jogging around pell-mell with no purpose and no intent. Next week, we can expect they’ll all stand around under the Messiah Effect, in which a star player (Ben) returns to the lineup and everyone else stands around waiting for The Great Messiah to produce miracles. The draft cannot arrive soon enough."

I'm gonna keep tellin ya until you dunderheads get it. This is all by design, orchestrated by the Rooneys for whatever reason their liquor soaked gray matter conceives. Step back and compare the steeler situation to that of the Kraft owned team whose ownership always wants to win.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Great review as usual. It's funny, but I was thinking the same exact thing re: this season is reminding me so much of 2009; The last time The Steelers missed the playoffs. That year they lost to 3 horrid teams; KC, Oakland, and Cleveland. This season (so far) Tenn., Oakland, and Cleveland. A little bit of history repeating?

Return to Stillers Talk